VERY First Human

Naruto ran through the fields and hoped one day he would be able to spend time with his parents and older sibling. He knew they did not hate him, they just had a lot of work to do. They ran the biggest store in Konoha. They had things they had to do. Kurama, the nine tailed fox and his best friend, ran alongside Naruto. Kurama had been freed from the seal and had taken a much smaller form. Every villager knows he is harmless. Naruto held Kurama close, " Kura, do you think I will be able to talk to, Onii-chan, Kaa-san, and Tou-san tonight? " he asked the fox who sat in his lap. " I don't know Naru. " the fox replied. Naruto frowned and looked at the mountain that stood tall. 

Naruto got curious and went to climb the mountain. Kurama followed. " I heard that this is where Lord Sage sealed away the monsters that used to roam the surface as we do. Be careful, Naruto. " Kurama warned. 

Naruto looked down the hole when he got to the top. " Hello? " he asked. His hand slipped since he didn't have that great of a grip and he fell down. Kurama grew in size and jumped down catching Naruto and softening the fall. 

A big crash was heard throughout the Underground.

Naruto woke up and felt Kurama's fur. He got up from his spot and climbed off of Kurama. Kurama became smaller again and jumped into Naruto's arms. " Are you okay? " he asked Naruto. Naruto nodded and looked around. " Where are we? " Naruto asked. " I think we're in the Underground. " Kurama said as Naruto began to walk forwards. 

" It's a human! Get it! " Naruto heard a voice say and he saw monsters coming to attack him. Kurama shifted into a big enough form for Naruto to ride. " Come on, we have to get out of here!  " Kurama yelled. " Okay. " Naruto said and climbed on top of Kurama's back and Kurama took off. 

Once at a huge door, Kurama stopped. " I think we lost them. " he said and let Naruto get off of his back then shifted back into his smaller form. " I think we should go through this door. " Naruto nodded and pushed it open with Kurama's help. 

They walked through the door and Naruto automatically shivered. " It's winter? " he asked looking around at the snow and trying to warm himself from the blizzard. He once again saw monsters surrounding him. He saw Kurama worn out. " Help! " he yelled hoping someone would save him. " What monster in their right mind would help you, human? " one of them asked. Naruto shook in fear.

Sans stopped walking when he heard a cry for help. He was heading home to his dad and brother. He looked in the direction of the scream and saw monsters grouping around the area. He ran to the area and saw a human. " Hey! What are you doing?! " he asked the monsters. " It's a human! They're the cause of our containment! " one monster yelled. " The older humans are the reason for it! Not him! He's just a child! " Sans yelled his eye flaring. 

Kurama got into a protective stance in front of Naruto, since gaining his energy back. He grew in size he glared at all the monsters, except for Sans. " He has done nothing wrong. He just happened to be born human and if you have a problem with that then you're gonna have to go through me, The Nine Tailed Fox. " he growled out in anger. 

The monsters looked at Kurama with wide eyes. " Kurama! Stop it! I'm not hurt! Just... " Naruto shivered again. " Cold and scared. " he said and his soul appeared and cracked a bit. He fell to his knees and coughed. " Naruto! " Kurama yelled and shrunk again. Sans watched as the fox comforted the human now identified as Naruto. " Help me, someone! I need somewhere warm for him to stay! He can't be exposed to the cold for too long! " Kurama yelled as he put Naruto on his back. " Follow me! " Sans yelled. Kurama ran through the crowd of monsters and to Sans. " Lead the way. " Kurama said and followed Sans. 

They got to the house and Sans opened the door. " Dad! Pap! I'm home! " Sans yelled and quickly let Kurama in. " Lay him down on the couch for now. " Sans said. His dad came out of the kitchen and saw Kurama. " Sans, what's going on? " Gaster asked looking at the couch seeing a human. " A human fell down here dad. The monsters of Snowdin tried hurting him. " Sans explained. " I see. Let me take a look at him. " Gaster said approaching Naruto. Kurama stood in front of him protectively. " Don't worry, I will not harm him. I can tell that he may be suffering from something that I may be able to help. " Gaster reassured. Kurama backed away and let Gaster examine his best friend. His ears back on his head. 

It was silent.