T W E N T Y S E V E N

-27-

Your point of view

I put the little Jaegi in the bed. Taehyung chose his name. It means light and strong. He was so happy to have a little child and more happy about our marriage. But...I am marrying someone who doesn't love me. One-sided love. Why, why is it so hard? I lay in my bed and close my eyes, keeping my tears inside. Then soft footsteps were heard entering my room and then my bed moved. I knew too well who is it. 

"Go away, Yoongi." 

"I thought you were sleeping." 

"As you see I'm not." 

"Can I sleep here, I miss you." 

"Go away." 

"Please, baby."

"I hate you sometimes." 

"No you love me," I turn my back but he never gives up. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in his chest. 

"He sent the invitation to the marriage." 

"When?" 

"After 2 weeks." 

"I'll start practicing tomorrow. Jimin and Jungkook will see Jaegi." 

"What about me?" 

"Did you forget you have a party to attend tomorrow, about the new gang that created some days ago." 

"But why do I need to go?" 

"Don't ask me but yourself Mr. Min." 

"Ok, Mrs.Min." 

"Good night Yoongi." 

"Formalities kitten." 

"Good night tiger." 

"You are one of the kind. Good night baby." 

_

I woke up before Yoongi and Jaegi, he has been a good babyboy sleeping well at night. I hate how I end up every morning in his chest, legs intertwined together and his face on my neck. I mean I really don't mind...wait..... I basically grab my things and change in the bathroom, I look at Jaegi to see that he was awake biting his little finger. Cute. I put him in my arms and walk to the kitchen. It's 6 am so the boys aren't around for a long time. 

"You aren't letting mommy cook, Jae." 

He smiled at me. How adorable and devilish at the same time. The boys have taught him bad stuff. I just grab an apple and walk to the gym. I'll put him in the chair and wrap with my hoodie so he will be comfortable. After some minutes, Jin walks in. 

"What are you up to this early?" 

"Nothing, can you look after Jae? He is over there." 

"Okay, come Jaegi at your uncle." 

Hahaha at first he hates him now love him. Jin style. I start with some gears, and shoulder exercises. I need to practice. I can't let Jae make me soft. I have a revenge to take care of. And That guy....  that bastard. He won't have a second chance. Messing with me and my family. Do you want to know who he is...

-Flashback 2 years ago- 

It has been 3 days since father died. I'm still not over it. Why? Why did he have to die? He wasn't with me all the time but when he was he was the best father you could wish for. Suddenly my phone rang. Huh, private number.