Shelley's Nightmare /Birthday Breakfast/Love Song

Today was a very special day for Shelley. It was her birthday and her boyfriend, Grizz was in the kitchen wondering what to make her for breakfast. Shelley was in her bed 🛌 sleeping when suddenly she woke up with the sound of crashing pots and pans. "Grizz! You better not be making a mess in my kitchen!" Shelley cried. Grizz entered the bedroom and said, "Happy birthday, sweetheart!🥰 "Thank you, Grizz," said Shelley. "What would you like for breakfast, birthday girl?" asked Grizz stroking Shelley's hair. "Surprise me, baby!" Shelley cried nibbling Grizz's ear. "But don't make a mess in the kitchen!" "Okay, before I go and make your birthday breakfast, I have a present for you, my love," said Grizz giving his girlfriend a birthday gift "Oh, Grizz, you sure know how to give it to me!" said Shelley opening the gift box. And to her surprise, it was a red negligee and a pair of panties that vibrates with a press of a button which Grizzly had the remote control in his paw. "Do you like it, sweetheart?" Grizz asked grinning.  "I love it, Grizz!" Shelley said putting on the negligee and panties. "How do I look?" "Shelley, you look hot but I can make you feel a lot hotter!" Grizz cried with excitement. As Grizz pressed the button, Shelley felt a tingling sensation. "Oh! That tickles!" Shelley squealed with laughter.  Grizz laid on top of Shelley and began to press the button making his girlfriend laugh uncontrollably. "Grizz, stop! It tickles! Hahaha!" Shelley cried laughing. "I love you, Shelley," said Grizz slowly pulling down Shelley's panties. "Grizz, what are you doing?" Shelley asked nervously. "I'm going to finish where Barry started!" cried Grizz in a menacing voice. "Grizz, you're scaring me! Stop it!" Shelley cried. "Shut up!" Grizz yelled. Shelley started to cry. "Please, Grizz don't hurt me!"  "Relax, babe! I'm not going to hurt you too much!" Grizz said as he was giving it to Shelley.  "Grizz, please I'm begging you! Stop! It hurts!"  Shelley begged. "I love it when you beg!" said Grizz. As Grizz continued to hurt Shelley, the alarm clock rang causing Shelley to wake up screaming from her nightmare. Grizz came running into the bedroom and comfort his girlfriend.

It took Grizz two hours to calm Shelley down. "That must've been a bad dream that you had," said Grizz. "Do you want to talk about it?" "You hurt me, Grizz! Just like Barry, you physically abused me!" cried Shelley. Grizz hugged Shelley and said, "Baby, listen to me. I'm not Barry! Yeah, I yell at you sometimes but I would never hurt you!" "Prove that you love me by singing me a love song," said Shelley. "An original love song!" At first, Grizz didn't want to sing a love song but when Shelley gave him the sad puppy eyes, Grizz grabbed the microphone and started singing this song.

Shelley, l love you girl
Oh, Shelley, you rock my world
Shelley, I'm so glad that you're in my life

Shelley, I love you so
Oh, Shelley with all my heart and soul
Shelley, will you please be my wife?

Shelley, I won't make you cry
Oh, Shelley, you're the apple of my eye
Shelley, I'll always  be right by your side

Shelley, I love you
Oh, Shelley, I won't make you feel blue
Shelley, will you be my bride?

Shelley, if  you say yes
Oh, Shelley, I'll be blessed
Shelley, you and I will have a happy life

Shelley, when we say I do
Oh, Shelley, our dreams will come true
Shelley, I'll be your faithful husband and you'll be my loving wife.

When the song was over, Shelley began to cry and said, "Oh, Grizz, that was so beautiful! Wait, did you just propose to me?"💍 Grizz nodded his head. Shelley smiled and said, "Grizz, I love you and I want to marry you." "I feel there is a but after that sentence, Shelley," said Grizz. "I have to think about it, Grizz," said Shelley. "What's to think about, Shells?" asked Grizz. "We've been dating for a year, sweetheart." "I know that Grizz, I love you but I can't marry you!" said Shelley, and she went to the bathroom and cried. "Shelley, I know that you had a painful relationship with Barry but I'm not him, sweetheart," said Grizz. "I believe that you and I could make this proposal work." Once again, Grizzly grabbed the microphone and sang this song.

I Believe In You And Me
By The Four Tops
Sung by Grizz

I believe in you and me
I believe that we will be
In love eternally
As far as I can see
You will always be the one for me
Oh, yes you will

I believe in dreams again
I believe love will never end
And like the river finds the sea
I was lost now I'm free
I believe in you and me

I will never leave your side
I will never hurt your pride
When all the chips are down
I will always be around
My love oh, I love you Shelley

I will never leave you out
I will always let you in
To places, no one else has been
Deep inside can't you see
I believe in you and me

Maybe I'm a fool
To feel the way I do
But I would play the fool forever
Just to be with you forever

I believe in miracles
Love is a miracle
And baby, you're a dream come true
I was lost now I'm free
I believe in you and me
I was lost now I'm free
I believe in you and me

When the song was over, Shelley came out of the bathroom. "Grizz, I appreciate the song but it's not going to change my mind about marrying you," announced Shelley. "Is it my voice?" Grizz asked. "No, Grizz, you have a lovely voice. It's just that I don't want to make the same mistake that I had with Barry," said Shelley. "Honey, look I just want you to be happy on your birthday," said Grizz. "But I am happy," said Shelley getting dressed. "No, you're not," said Grizz zipping up Shelley's dress. "You cry every night thinking about Barry. I'm trying to cheer you up by making you a birthday breakfast and I went out early this morning to buy you a present. Now, tell me, sweetheart does Barry do these things for you?" "He did once," replied Shelley. "Was that before or after he beat you and killed your unborn cub?" asked Grizz. "I was seventeen, Grizz!" Shelley cried. "I made a big mistake! You're right I'm not happy! I have to live with this pain for the rest of my life!" Grizz gave Shelley an embraceable hug and said, "I can make your pain go away, Shelley." "How?" asked Shelley. "By making your birthday special and giving you this engagement bracelet," said Grizz getting down on one knee. "Michelle Elizabeth Bear, will you marry me?" Shelley started to cry and said, "Yes, Grizz! I will marry you!" The two bears shared a passionate kiss and went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. After breakfast, Grizz and Shelley went into the living room and made love on the couch.

Grizz caressed Shelley's body. "I love you, Shelley," said Grizz licking his fiancee's neck. Shelley liked the way Grizz was tickling her. "I love you, Grizz," said Shelley. "I can't wait to tell my family the good news!" "Oh, boy!" mumbled Grizz. "What was that?" asked Shelley. "I said oh, joy!" Shelley laughed and kissed her fiance. Two years later, Grizz and Shelley got married and the following year, Shelley gave birth to a newborn cub named Grizzly Junior.

The End