Jasper Jordan [1]

Just Stop This Non-Sense

Since the moment you got sent to earth Jasper Jordan had caught your eye. He and Monty had been your first friends there, always there for you. You were there for a few weeks now and your little crush on him had grown to something much bigger which you didn't quite understand. At first, you thought he felt the same, but he didn't make a move. Nothing at all. You even felt like he couldn't feel anything, except friendship, for you. He seemed to like Octavia, why wouldn't he, right? She was beautiful and brave. "If he can be into other people so can I", you thought. Maybe not the smartest idea, but it seemed like a good way to forget him.

It couldn't be that hard, could it? Connor seemed like a nice guy, you weren't sure why he had been arrested, but maybe it was a minor thing, nothing that made you dislike him. He was near the campfire when you approached him, with a smile on your face, saying he looked lonely and that you hated seeing people lonely. He obviously got the hint and you kept talking for hours, he was actually pretty fun to be around and seemed like a really good guy.

A few days later you got closer to Connor, you spend most of the days together but, even if he treated you very well, you couldn't help but miss Jasper. After you started hanging out with Connor, both Jasper and Monty stopped hanging around with you and you really did miss them. While you were collecting some berries, like you did every day, you felt someone getting near you. You turned around, ready to run if it wasn't one of the delinquents. You took a relieving breath as soon as you saw it was Monty.

"Hey, Monty..." You talked trying to smile, you knew he was probably mad at you since you had spent the last few days ignoring and avoiding him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Y/N?" Monty spoke on a tune you had never heard from him.

"I'm collecting berries." You faked a smile, knowing exactly what he was talking about, but trying to pretend you didn't.

"Don't pretend you have no idea what I'm talking about." Monty kept taking on that tune that made you be a bit freaked out, you ended up stop touching the berries and turned your attention fully to him.

"I know I have been distant..." You tried to explain yourself but he didn't let you finish.

"I'm talking about Connor!" He talked a bit too loud, you didn't want to drag attention from others, but he didn't seem to care about that. "Don't you see you are hurting Jasper?"

"Hurting him?" You replied a bit frustrated, it wasn't like you were in a relationship or something. Besides, he did the same thing and no one cared that he was hurting you. "Why would I be hurting him? It's not like I can't have friends but you two."

"Of course you are! Are you really that blind? He is in love with you!" Monty talked a bit calmer now, he didn't seem mad anymore. He seemed just frustrated.

You froze for a second, you felt your stomach getting heavier and heavier. You didn't want to believe it, but you had just heard from his best friend mouth. Jasper Jordan was actually in love with you.

"Now," Monty talked with a smile on his face, seeing your disbelieve. "can you stop this nonsense and go talk to him?"

"Okay..." You bit your lip thinking about what you should do.

Monty just smiled making you take a deep breath, he was right. Maybe you should really just stop waiting for Jasper to make a move, you should make a move.

You looked for him for a few minutes, that seemed like hours. When you finally found him you almost ran to him.

"Y/N..." He whispered as he saw you running towards him, not sure if he should smile, after all, you had bearly talked to him in the last few days.

You just pressed your lips to his, ignoring everyone around you both. He seemed a bit surprised at first but quickly kissed you back. When you stepped away from him you were both smiling.

"So..." You talked looking at his face. "Are we okay?"

"Yeah..." He seemed like he wasn't believing what was actually happening. "I guess." He said, kissing you again.