"A Misunderstanding"

SMG3's POV
I Started To Wake Up And Realized I Was Still In The Shelter. I Knew I Hadn't Been Out For Long, Probably For About 3 Hours. I Then Looked Down And Saw SMG4 Cuddly With Me. I Couldn't Help But Blush, It Was So Hard To Move. I Didn't Know How To Get Out Of This Situation, But I Was Afraid To Move Cause I Didn't Want SMG4 To Think Something Happened. So I Started To Move His Hands Very Slowly From Around My Waist. While In The Middle Of Moving His Hands, SMG4 Woke Up And Realized What Was Going On. We Both Screamed And Stumbled Off The Bed, I Fell On One Side As SMG4 Fell On The Other. We Both Then Got Up And Looked At Each Other Blushing; We Were Also Breathing Kinda Heavy.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!?" SMG4 Screamed At The Top If His Lungs.

"ME!? DUDE YOU HAD YOUR ARMS AROUND ME!!!" I Screamed Back.

"W-WELL T-T-THERE WASN'T ENOUGH BLANKETS, SO I HAD NO CHOICE!" He Said While Blushing.

There Was An Awkward Silence For A Few Minutes, Until We Heard A Huge Explosion Coming From Outside. Mario Then Poke His Head Through The Corner.

"Ah There We Go. You Guys Are Free Now. Can We Go Home Now? Mario Is Getting Hungry." Mario Said, Still Complaining That He Was Hungry.

"Finally!!" Me And SMG4 Both Said At The Same Time, Forgetting About The Whole Thing That Happened A Few Minutes Ago.

While Walking Back Home SMG4 Grabbed Me And Said "Lets Never Talk About What Happened To Anyone" He Said Blushing. "Agreed" I Said Also Blushing.

TO BE CONTINUED