Seriously?!

"NOONAAAA"  a loud voice coming from outside my room, followed by banging on the door. Its done by my one and only little brother, Oh Sehun. "We are gonna be late for school. Its my first day you know. I dont want to be late"
"5 more minutes please Sehun-ah... My alarm hasnt even--"
My attempt to reason my brother out got cut by my alarm blaring out. I sighed loudly, feeling defeated.
"Okay I wake up now"
"Good. Come by the dining table for breakfast"
I sit on my bed and stretch my body for a while. Can't believe that my brother got too excited for his first day at school like that. I sighed loudly for the last time before entering my bathroom to take shower. 15 mins later, I checked myself in the body length mirror then go downstair to the dining table.
"Good morning, princess" my father greets me without even drifting his attention from the newspaper in his hands.
"Morning abba" I greet him back while kissing cheek. I then go to my mom who still busy in the kitchen, preparing my bowl of rice. "Morning eomma" kissing her cheek too.
"Morning, Haesooya. Here is your rice. Go eat now"
"Nee" I grab the bowl of rice and sit on my chair. Sehun, who sits across me staring at me impatiently.
"Come on Noona eat it fast. I dont wanna be late" Sehun whined again, earning him a hit in his head by my older brother, Suho.
"Let your noona eat in peace. We still have lots of time Sehunnie" Suho oppa reasoned out. "Eat well, Sooya. Dont eat too fast or your stomach will hurt"
"Ne oppa. I am almost finish sehunnie" i comforted my brother. One last spoon and I will be finish. "Okay lets go"
"Yes" Sehun shout triumphantly. He grabs his backpack and bid my parents good bye eagerly, which earns chuckles from them to coo at my brother's excitement. Oppa and I follow his suit, heading outside to oppa's car. Sehun's hand is already on the handle, meaning to sit on passenger seat beside oppa the driver.
"Hoit, shotgun for me" I exclaimed. Sehun sighed and ready to argue but then he defeatedly open the back door and sit on the back. We are settling on our seats and ready to go. 
Sehun mumbling excitedly about school. He is excited to be a highschooler he said. He heard lots of good things about high school, either from movies or from us, his older siblings. We are only one year apart. Oppa is one year older than me, while I am one year older than Sehun. Oppa and I go to the same high school, our abba's almamater, Hwasa High. Its a really prestigious private school because they really set a high standard for his students. The test is hard, we worked really hard for it. Sehun is the brightest among us, so its not a surprise he also pass the test. Abba couldn't hide his happiness to know that his children go to his school.
"Finally we arrived" Sehun squealed. Yes, my 15 years old brother squealed. Suho oppa can see disgust in my face, as I want to tease Sehun.
"Get off my car now, Sehun ah before I kick your ass" he said, unlocking his car, dropping us off at the lobby. "I will park my car, you go with Sehun,Sooyah. Have a great first day okay?"
"Yes" Sehun and I reply in unison. We got off the car, and Suho oppa went with his car.
Sehun walked in front of me, eager to go to his class sooner.
"Can you be any faster, Noona?" He said.
I am fixing my tie, not paying any attention where I am walking to. "You can go- argh"
Something big hit me from behind, I got stumbled for a while and fell down. "Yak, don't you use your eyes or something?" I yelled.
"Like you use yours" he hissed.
"Noona are you okaay?" Sehun approached me and helped me to stand up. This boy, the one that hit me, just staring at me and my brother, look pissed. He said nothing and it pisses me even more.
"Let's just go, noona" sehun whispers.
I exhaled loudly to calm my nerves. "I let you go this time. Let's go" I glared at him one last time before walking away from that kid. I called him kid since he acts like one, not because he is smaller than me. I mean, he is way taller than me. And he has this big ears, yes his ears are huge. Why should I care about his ears though? I cursed at myself in my head.
"Noona you okay right? No scars? Wait, your knee is bruised"
"Just shut it for now, Hun" I sighed. "Noona is fine."
Sehun shut up right away. Thank goodness for that.
There is a huge crowd in front of us. They are checking the announcement board to see the classes.
"Noona already got the update from Johnny and Nayeon" I told Sehun.
"Me too. I got it from Nini. I will go then, noona" we bid our good byes.
I walked towards my class. There are already some students, and I can see my best friends, Johnny and Nayeon sit in their seats. As expected, they sit next to each other.
"Ah Sooyaa, right here" Nayeon waved her hands.
"Again you guys left me alone" I whined, sitting in front of Nayeon. Nayeon and Johnny just kept reasoning, but I know they are closer because they were friends since junior high. They just met me last year, so its only right. I am only listening to their talks while facing them, until I can hear loud voices from behind me.
"SOOYAAAA"
I knew whose voice is this. He is one and only, my super loud cousin, Baekhyun.
"Finally we are classmate! What are the chances! " Baekhyun kept hugging me, and I kept shimmying my body to avoid his hugs. "CHANYEOL you haven't met my sister right? She is Suho hyung's little sister"
I glared at the tall guy behind Baekhyun. It's that kid. It's him.
"Chanyeol" he said, still look pissed. I can't believe it, between the two of us, i should be the one who is pissed. But I don't want to be rude, don't want to leave him hanging. I returned his handshake.
"Haesoo" i said, smile a bit.
This year is gonna be one hell of a ride, for sure.