Attention

I've been on a very long hiatus and now I'm not the same 15 year old girl. I'm 19 now and I don't know if I still have the same passion I had when I was younger. That's why when I looked back on what I had written those many years ago, I found them absolutely cringy and put them as drafted so no one would be able to find them again. However, I want to rewrite the story if possible and although the storyline and characters might change, I don't find this short snippet as cringy as the chapters in the past. Here's a sneak peek of the new story. 

---

I will not lie.

School sucks. People suck. Life in general just sucks.

Like most teenage girls out there, I'm not really focused on the future. I'm placed in a present where my main concerns include Netflix, food, and keeping up my Snapchat streak with my best friend Faith. I could care less about the college I would have to apply to for next fall or how I would one day be a full-fledged adult who had to pay her own bills. Right now, I just wanted to focus on the pint of ice cream in my lap and Peter and Lara Jean's budding relationship...

"How do you tell your fake boyfriend you can't go skiing with him because you're starting to have real feeling? You can't, so you pivot."

At this point I wanted to scream out, "PIVOT! PIVOT BACK! PIVOT BACK RIGHT NOW!"

However, I just shove more ice cream into my mouth because I know things are about to get interesting...

"Doesn't your hair always get so greasy spending 3 hours on the bus?"

Bitch! If I was Lara Jean, I would snatch that scrunchie before throwing a punch in Gen's smug-

"Mitchy, get off Netflix!"

That'll be my brother.

"Stop sharing the password with your friends then!"

I heard his footsteps on the staircase right after I yelled back and quickly booked to the door before he could have the chance to open it. Too late though... His giant foot caught the door before I could fully shut it. Glancing up I saw my very angry 6'0 feet brother who didn't take anyone shit, especially mine. He was more like my dad than my brother at times, including right now.

"Mitchy, I told you to get off Netflix. You need to go out more."

"Say the guy who's inside right now" I snorted.

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing!" I zipped my mouth after that. Wouldn't want my brother to make my life any more of a living hell. 

---

That is literally all I have written down for now, but I'm getting to it. I'm sorry for being inactive for so long, but I hope that I can continue doing this. Thank you for those that stayed around for this message!