Chapter 1

His eyes bore into mine like an ever-lasting forever, the kind of forever that nobody hold to, except for him, brad carter, entered my life from day one in school, his mischievous lavishing green eyes glinted with excitement each time he watched me like a hawk, and today is no different.

''Hey, sexy.'' he winks at me, shoving his hands into his back pant pockets.

''Not interested.'' i lift my eyebrow sarcastically and roll my eyes, getting as far away from him as i can, but he continues his mental silliness on me as he catches up to me.

''Seriously, El, you should show them legs.'' he gives me disapproving looks as he glares at my comfortable big jeans like it holds a disgrace to him.

''If you're embarrassed about being seen with the new girl, then go off.'' i shoo him and he just gives me one of his playful brad smirk, the one i don't attempt to see.

It's only been 5 days since i came here, each day treacherous with the hot team champion of california high, Brad freaking Carter, what's up with him? on my first day, he kept glancing at me and out of the blue, he decides to stick like glue on me.

Just like that, my first day of school turned into a cat fight between two girls battling to be with the famous hot god.

Did i just call him hot? oh my god.

''No, i'm just saying you need to show some skin, it's not winter anymore.'' he gets his hands out of his pockets as he walks with me, and spanks my bum.

I gasp, feeling shocked, and he just winks, going off to his friends.

He's so arrogant, and dirty mouthed, i just feel so opposite in comparison with him.

gets me so angry sometimes.

well, during these whole 5 days.

The school is really a strong, educational high school in california, didn't know mom could afford to get me into another one, but i doubt she'll be home since she's engrossed into her model agency business, and she travels around a lot.

''I want you to get settled in california, sweetheart,'' she told me once we got into the plane, ''i don't want you to get upset, i sure would miss our home town but it's my business and i need to make a living for you since that bastard didn't support us.'' referring to dad as the 'bastard'.

My parent's divorce wasn't easy on any of me and my sister, Jodyln, she's only 12 years old but knows so much about teen gossip and whatnot, typical, she lives with dad in Florida.

My dad became a heartless man because he and mom kept fighting each and every second, never showing love to each other, so he cut off his relationship with mom and didn't give her any money.

Dad tells me it's because of her job, but mom is a stubborn lady, she always had that passion for modelling and photoshoots, she'll never quit for anyone, and sometimes, she would spend the whole day there, never coming back home, and i have to say, i really miss her.

I let my hair fall down to my chest and attend my english class, the first lesson of day 5 and i'm already reeling with anxiety, i realize people here aren't really fond of me nor my attempts at saying hello or introducing myself.

They didn't find me interesting but that's fine by me, i noticed that one guy sitting alone in the cafeteria, not wanting anyone to bother with him, he kept staring at me with mesmerizing eyes, like he was trying to paint a picture of me in his head, i felt weird to him, like some unknown object in space or something.

Miss Katherine is a really nice woman, as gossip continues about her leaving her husband for someone else, didn't appeal to me, she's still a generous loving woman and a great teacher, or maybe because i'm obsessed with english and i write poems, that's my passion, that's what i want to do for an eternity.