Little Girl part 2

{Recap}
*I'm changing her name back to Ciara*

Brian, Madea and Ciara are on their way home when something unexpected happens to the car and Brian goes and checks it out.

Still ??? POV

~ Ciara thinks she's slick huh.... Trying to run away as a foster child. Hmmm.. Poor thing doesn't know what she's got coming for her😏😈
Ciara's POV
~ I really don't know what's going on but I feel like someone's watching me. Am I freaking crazy.. Maybe I'm just a little anxious that's all. Ciara just take a deep breathe, I thought to myself. I'm just a little out of it, right?? I can't believe that my ass got stuck with this fat ass old women that looks like a crusty bag of skittles. On top of this she wants me to respect her. Last time I checked she was not my mama.
Ciara~ "Um...Ms.Madia"
Madea~ (deep sighs) "How many times do I have to tell you this lil' girl!!! My name to you will be Ms. MA- to the DAMN- D-E-A!!!👊🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Now what the hell do you want Sugah??
(In Ciara's Mind)
Wait hold up...hold up...hold up!! This Ninja went from 0-100 real fucking quick!!🌵 And did she just call me Sugah!!! Oh hell no🔥. This bitch is bi-polar😶 Where the hell is this Brian dude because my stomach is feeling very uneasy right now.
Ciara~ " I don't mean to be rude but why is Brian taking so damn long??"
Madea~ " I'm thinking the same damn thing!!"
[Meanwhile outside with Brian...]
Shuffling abruptly comes from the bushes.
Brian's POV
What in the he-
All of a sudden everything went black👋

Heyyyyy Everyone!!! It's Selma and I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately but I was worried that the story wasn't good and that no on liked it. But any who comment and vote😘 Hope y'all are enjoying the book so far. (Ciara can be found in the multimedia🙌) leave some feed back💯
Love,
🎀Selminha🎀