Part 1

Dylan's pov
       I wake realizing that I have my first day in high school . Ugh I go to the bathroom and take a shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed . I decided to wear my blue hoodie and some gray jeans. I'm on my motercyclye driving to school. I walk in and it feels kinda weird. The first bell rings and I go to class. OMG this cute ass boy just my fucking sat next to me. While not realizing that I was staring I started to blush. He looks at me and goes "jackson". "Oh hi I'm Dylan" I say.
             Jackson's pov
                  OMG I just meet this cute boy and now I'm not even playing he is so fucking hot I feel like I'm in a oven. His name is Dylan. I like it. I spend the rest of the period staring at him ugh he's so fucking cute.I see him taking to bryce. While I'm talking to Mikey he looks back and smile. Fuck it. I walk up to him and Bryce and say "Dylan can we talk?" "Sure" He says. I wait for everyone to clear the hallway and I immediately push him into the bathroom and start kissing him. Mmm those lips TASTY ass lips🤤. He boys my lips and them pulls away .  He pushes me into a stall.
                Dylan's pov
          I push him into a stall. I start to take off his shirt and he takes off mine. I start kissing all over his neck and leaving him a big purple hickey. I start to tease him by playing with his belt. "Don't tease me or else" he says in the most sexiest way. "Or else what" I saw " I will fuck u right here and right now" " well then looks like we're going to have some fun in this stall" I say with a wink " I guess so" he says while biting his lips........
______________________________________
Well that was my first fan fix hope u guys liked it feedback in comments💙