Warm Velvet

I remember the first time I saw her, all sex appeal in a hipster, 50's pinup type of way. Some of the guys from the firm decided to hit up a brothel while we were at a conference. I was hesitant at first. I never paid for sex. Getting women's attention was no issue for me. I had no problem getting laid. But it was my first time in Las Vegas. And isn't that what you do in Vegas - hook up with random strangers? I glance down and suck in a breath, taking in the sight of her knelt down before me. I never expected to get caught up with a woman, especially one like her. But Roxanne performed miracles with her tongue. And I was in need of a blessing.

She fumbles with my belt and I brace myself. My feet planted firmly into the floor. I know what's coming and my dick is so hard; it hurts. I'm being more than stupid. Risking it all for a woman who probably doesn't even remember my name. But it doesn't matter. For the right price, I'm her entire world. Her jet black hair hangs in loose waves around her shoulders, giving her face an almost angelic touch. But the woman handling my cock is no saint. She's a feisty vixen cloaked behind an innocent appearing veil of romantic curls, rosy cheeks, and pouty pink lips.

"Did you miss me, daddy?" she purrs up at me while unzipping my jeans. Her voice is soothing like warm honey and I can't wait to feel her lips wrapped around me.

"You know I did. Especially that fuckable mouth of yours." I see the bright red take over her cheeks and my dick jumps. I never expected a woman like her to blush. She sold sex for a living after all. But when I speak to her in certain tones; command her to take my dick further down her throat, she blushes like a shy school girl and I want to defile her even more.

"You're so big, daddy," she says with a smile as she grips me firmly in her hand. I know she probably says that to all the men. But I like it, nonetheless. I like everything she does to me. From the way she parts her lips and takes me fully in her mouth to the gagging sounds, she makes when I'm deep in her throat. I like it all. "Are you ready, daddy?" she asks and I look down and into a pair of eager, heavily-lashed eyes.

I don't say anything. I don't need to. She knows why I'm here. Why I keep coming back, time and time again. She licks her lips and bats her lashes before spitting on my dick. My head falls back and my hands instinctively find her hair. And then she's there, her mouth hot and wet around me. She swirls her tongue over the tip each time she draws back before dropping and taking fully into the warm, wet goodness that is her throat. Soon my dick is saturated and I'm about ready to explode. But not yet. I haven't had my fun.

Her deep brown eyes are wide. Her nostrils too, which are flared as she concentrates on breathing. I untangle my fingers from her hair and pinch her nose. She doesn't fight - only opens her mouth wider while I slide even further inside. Soon she's gagging and the sound is like music to my ears. My balls tighten and I feel myself about to reach that familiar peak. I release her nose and pull her off, yanking her back by a handful of thick, black hair. She lifts her eyes and smiles that seductive smile, the pink lipstick now smeared across her face and my lap. I reach down and scoop her into my arms before throwing her over my shoulder and carrying her to the tacky, heart-shaped bed.

 I reach down and scoop her into my arms before throwing her over my shoulder and carrying her to the tacky, heart-shaped bed

I throw her down. Straight caveman style because the things I'm about to do... the things I want to do are absolutely Neanderthal. I grip one of her ankles, admiring the sexy ankle-strapped heels, before spinning her around. She scoots back until her head is hanging off the edge of the bed. "Open wide," I say, my voice husky and almost unrecognizable. She does as told and I reenter, sliding in deep to the back of her throat. I don't hold back as I pound into hard, her throat bulging with each stroke. Her guttural gagging and my loud grunting echo throughout the red and white room.

My hands roam over her perky breasts and the smoothness of her torso. She spreads her legs and I slide a hand between her parted thighs. She's wet. So, fucking wet and I can't help but moan. "I don't know which I like fucking better, your pussy or your warm velvet throat," I say to her before thrusting two fingers into her tight wetness. Her muscles clench the fingers that I've dipped inside as I continue ramming her neck. I lose myself in her mouth. The only thing that matters is Roxanne and her cock-milking mouth. My fingers find her clit, swollen and engorged. I give it the attention it's looking for as I rub my fingers in a circular motion. I feel her throat pulsating around me. She likes it. I know she would cry out but my dick stifles the sound. Her hands graze the back of my thighs sending shivers down my spine and to the tips of my toes. 

My entire body is rigid. I'm there - just at the peak. I increase my pace, both my strokes deep to her throat and my fingers circling her clit. She squirms and writhes beneath my touch and then she cums, digging her heels into the satin covered sheets. My hands find the back of her head and I find myself higher than I've been before. And then I'm there. I grunt loudly as I empty into her throat, her nails are digging into my thighs. She's wiggling, her lungs desperate for air, but I don't let up. Not until I'm finished. My limbs go weak as she swallows the visible lump in her throat. A lump caused by me.

I take a step back, my breath shallow pants and take in the raven-haired vixen before me. Her makeup smeared face covered in tears, spit and cum. I'm done for it. She looks up at me and smiles. A shy, coy smile that makes my toes curl once more. And I know for sure and I'm going to lose it all; everything, for the woman with the warm velvet throat.