1

M A R I N N E T T E

I entered my classroom not being late for the very first time. It's been 3 days since school have started and my classmates are still the same but there are some new students added. I walked to my table and sat besides Alya.

"Hello Alya!" I greeted with a smile.

"What's up Mari? It's your first time not being late for class."

I chuckled. "I just woke up early."

"Anyways, I heard we have a new classmate today! It's a boy with black hair and blue highlights."

"Really? I hope we can be friends." Then suddenly Adrien came in. I automatically felt my cheeks burn when I saw him. He walked up to his table and sat besides Nino. Nino is wearing his headphones and I can literally hear his music from behind. Adrien greeted him but it doesn't seem like he can hear anything asides from his music.

Adrien shrugged and turn to us. "Hi Alya!" He greeted.

"Hey, Adrien!" Alya greeted back.

I blushed when he turn his head to my direction. "Hey, Mari!"

"Good Morning Adrien." Me and Adrien became best friends last year and I can finally control my stuttering from him. I still haven't confess though but I'm working on it.

He smiled and I smiled back. Suddenly our teacher came in. Our teacher is still the same and I love Mrs. Baustier. She's pawsome.

"Good morning class. Today we have a new student. Mr. Couffaine, please come in." Mrs. Bustier greeted us with a smile.

A boy with black hair and blue highlights at the edge of his hair came in. He have this light blue sparkling eyes and proud pointed nose with his thin pinkish lips. With a single earring on his right ear. He's wearing a light blue jacket, black hood in it with white shirt inside his unzipped jacket. He's wearing a black ripped jeans. He's cold handsome but friendly face is facing the whole class.

"My name is Luka Couffaine, 15. Juleka Couffaine is my sister." He winked at the class-Mrs. Bustier didn't saw-making some of the girls blush including me.

"Very well. Since we have a new student I am going to change the seating arrangements. Blah blah blah."

IT turns out that I'm seating at the very back with Luka on my right and Adrien in my left. I blushed at the thought. Two handsome hottie seating beside me is like HEAVEN!

Mrs. Bustier left the room to talk to the principal about Luka transferring. I turn to my right and faced Luka who is bored based by the expression on his face.

(A/N: Let's just say that they haven't met yet in this story. Okay?)

"Hello, Luka. My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Do you want to be my friend?"

He faced me and his face lit up. He smiled as replied. "Sure Marinette."

I felt an arm on my shoulder and when I turn to look who it is, I met Adrien's face, almost kissing him. I blushed. "Well hello Luka. My name is Adrien Agreste and I'm Marinette's guy best friend."

There was an unknown emotion on Luka's face. "Erm nice to meet you?"

This is gonna be a one hell school year because of this two handsome hottie sitting beside me.