Fuck you

"Hang on!" you yell to Michael. He's stood at the top of the stairs calling for you. You're trying to make your lunch, but he keeps distracting you.

"Please Y/N just come here!"

You throw your knife down and walk to the stairs. He's only going to be here for a couple of days because he goes on tour next week. You're trying to spend as much time with him as possible but you're reallyyyyy hungry.

"What?" you say.

"No Y/N come here." he says with a huge grin.

"Why?..." you drift off, knowing full well what's going to happen. "can I at least eat my lunch first babe?" you say winking at him.

"Ooo kinky." he says taking his boots off.

You look at your watch. It's nearly half past two. Two hours until the other lads come over for the barbecue.

"Make it quick." you joke.

Before you reach the top step, michael has already skipped off into your bedroom. You turn to enter your room but you can't see him. Maybe he's in the bathroom. You kick your boots off and tie your hair back when the door slams shut behind you. There's a click. It's locked. The sudden noise makes you jump and you smile at the sight of your boyfriend slowly making his way over to you. You throw your arms around his neck and he slides his left hand down to your booty. He puts his right hand on your waist and slowly moves in upwards. He looks into your eyes and bites his lip. You can tell it's going to be a good two hours.

He picks you up and violently throws you on the bed. He jumps on top. His hand is resting on your knee but you can feel is sliding up towards your hips. He moves it to the inside of your leg and tickles your inner thigh. He keeps going til he reaches the top of your black skinny jeans. He hooks his fingers on them and slides them down your legs. He looks at your black lacy panties and licks his lips. Damn he's sexy. You move your hands towards his jeans and undo his belt. You slide it out and throw it on the floor. You roll over together so he is led down and you are straddling him. You shuffle down so you're sat on his knees. You undo his pant zip. He's wearing ninja turtle boxers, not much of a surprise. You slide them down, until his bare cock is in your hand. He's got a semi. You start to trade him, you lick the tip of it.

"Oh fuck you Y/N!" he says as you tease him. He wants you and he wants you now.

"You want to what?" you reply to his rather abrupt outburst.

"I'm. Going. To. Fuck. You. Right here, right now and there's nothing you can do." he says, getting harder and harder in your hand.

He pushes you off him and thrusts you against the wall. He throws your panties on the floor and kicks his trousers and boxers off.

"Jump." he whispers in your ear.

You jump up and wrap your legs around his waist. Your back is on the wall, his arms either side of your head also on the wall to balance him. He takes his right hand and slips in two fingers. You throw your head back and laugh. You always get a bit giggly when you're turned on. He wiggles his fingers around inside you. He pulls out and teases you with the tip of his massive dick. You're gagging for it now. He pulls away from you a bit, not much, no more than an inch. You feel his thumbs inside you, pulling you open. He thrusts. He's in. He starts slow, in and out. He stops, still inside you and looks at you.

"Jesus Y/N. You're so fucking beautiful. I love you so much."

"I love you too Mikey. I really love you."

"Good, now I hope you have pet insurance because I'm about to destroy your pussy." he winks at you. He always says some stupid cheesy line before you fuck. It's silly but it's funny and makes it seem less serious.

"Don't you know it baby!" you yell.

You can hardly breathe as he picks up the pace. You buck as he reaches the g spot. Your hips crash into his and it makes it three times better. He grabs your hair and kisses your neck. You feel him sucking. It's gonna leave a hickey. You run your hands up his back and pull gently on his hair. You begin to climax together. He pumps and pumps until you both scream as you orgasm together. You throw your head back as you feel him twitching inside you. He can feel you twitching on him. He cups one breast in his hand and begins to nibble on the other one. He sucks and sucks until he goes floppy. He pulls out and let's you down onto the floor. You both sit down to try and get your breath back. That was good.

IM SORRY I JUST GOT REALLY HORNY WRITING THAT HAVE FUN IM SORRY IM A HORMONAL TEENAGER SO DEAL PLEASE SORRY

Please leave feedback 💕