Vegas pt.1

Eren pov

I opened my eyes and I felt this weight on my body. I look up to realize that Mikasa on top of me. "Mikasa..."I muttered. "Oh, you're awake" she replied and her face was starting to get red.. "What the fuck are you doing". "Um, I'm just checking up on you...by the way breakfast is ready and you need to pack were leaving to Vegas in the afternoon for Ymir and Historia's engagement," she said. " Ok I will be down in a minute," I said. She closed the door. Why was she on top of me? That's so fucking weird for your adopted sister to be on top of you while you sleeping. I got up and went downstairs.

Mikasa pov

That was so stupid what did I just do? Why the fuck did I think it was a great idea to go on top of him? But, He is so attractive when he's sleeping. Will he think that I'm some sort of freak? All these thoughts overwhelmed me. "Mikasa...are you all right" I glanced up and It was Eren staring at me with a face full of concern.

"Yea I'm fine," I stated. "You look like you in some sort of a daze," He smiled. Every time he smiles that just makes my day better and better. "No, I was in deep thought" I replied. " About what," he answered. I feel my face heat up in an instant. "Mikasa..are u blushing," he said. "No..." I responded and my face just kept getting red. He stared at me with a confused face.

*1 hour later

Eren pov

I knocked on Mikasa's door so I can tell her that we need to leave but she didn't answer the door. So, I decided to open the door and Mikasa was taking a nap. So I decided to poke her cheek. "Eren, what are you doing," she said. " Sorry, but-is your stuff ready we have to leave right now so We can meet with everyone at The airport," I said. "Ok, can you help me up. I don't feel like getting up" she lifted her hand and I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. When I grabbed her hand I felt a shock. "Ow, what the hell" "What happend,"

"I don't know" I replied.

"Come on, get off your bed were going to-be late,".

Mikasa pov

Beep Beep

 I looked outside the window and Armin is outside waiting for-us. I opened the window. " We'll be down in a minute" I yelled. "Ok but hurry-up, I hate being late" He replied. "Eren!" I screamed. "What," he said. "Armin is outside We have to go now," I said. I grabbed my luggage and Eren grabbed his luggage and-we went downstairs and opened to door. I Locked the door and put the keys under a rock."Mikasa, let me help you," Armin said. "No it's fine it is not that heavy," I said. Eren and I put our luggage in the trunk and left.

*30 minutes later

Eren pov

We finally arrived at the Airport. "Finally we're here," I said. " I'm really excited to go to Vegas," Mikasa said. " For Ymir and Historia engagement or for strippers," I said. "Maybe both" she laughed. I felt anger rising and I tried to calm down. But, I don't want to see Mikasa with any other men only me.

I glared at her "No your not!"

"What?"

"I'm not letting you see any strippers!," I said

I thought of a men getting close to Mikasa just angered me.

"Why not, why do you fucking care!"

She was right, why do I fucking care? I stayed silent cause I didn't feel like dealing with this right now. We got out of the car to greet everybody.

Mikasa pov

What the fuck is wrong with him today? Why does he care about what I do? I can't think about this right now. It's all about happiness right now. Eren and I got out of the car.

"Hey, Mikasa.," Jean said

"Hi" I smiled

He started turning red it made me laugh. I glance over to see Eren watching me. I never saw him look that way before, particularly at me. I mouthed What?

He looked away.

"Hey, Mikasa!" Sasha said

"Hi" I smiled

"Ok, guys it time to go or we'll be late," Reiner announced

Everyone followed him.

"Flight BA2490 board now"

Everyone got up and went in the plane. Turns out I'm in between Jean and Eren. Shit, this is going to be a long ride.

*15 minutes later

"Hey, Mikasa want to play a game?" Jean said

"Sure" I replied

"Can I play?" Eren said

Jean rolled his eyes

"Sure" he replied

"What's the game? I asked

"Truth or dare" He replied. Shit, if he asks the wrong kind of questions Eren and I would probably not speak for 2 days or longer.

"I don't want to play that game"

"Why not"

"I Just don't want too"

"ok"

Eren Pov

Jean thinks he can get with Mikasa. Haha, he thought wrong. She belongs with me. WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING!? I need to learn how to control myself. But, the thing is I don't like Mikasa being with other men because she deserves better.

"Eren?"

"Yea"

"Are u ok?" she said and I glanced at her. Her face looked concerned and confused.

"Yea I'm fine how many hours do we have left.

The plane started descending. I hate this part, it always makes me nauseous.

I curled up in the corner trying to not throw up on Mikasa. If, Jean was next to him. I would on threw up on him not giving a shit. I felt dizzy and everything turned black

*5 minutes later

"E-Eren" I heard a voice call me and I open my eyes and Mikasas face is so red she looks like a tomato. My left hand felt like it was on a cushion. Until I look at where it was. It was on Mikasa's boob. I let go and I felt my face reddening.

"Mikasa I'm so sorry...I didn't-"

"It's fine it was on accident"

"Yea"

"Eren what the fuck is wrong with you" I heard a voice and saw Jean looking at me.

"Jean, it was on accident calm ur shit"

"Was it really?" he said

I stayed silent

"Eren," Mikasa said

"IT WAS ON ACCIDENT...I SWEAR" I shouted

Everyone turned and looked at me

"Sorry.." I said

TO BE CONTINUED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''

Hey guys sorry for this boring chapter and I if you enjoy it

That surprising cause I think It sucks.

I have nothing to do right now so the next chapter will be uploaded later int he afternoon.

Sorry if there is grammar mistakes.

I suck at grammar.

Goodbye>>