chap 7

Jimin falls onto the ground and rolls onto the road. Luckily no one is driving around as Jimin stays on the ground feeling pain in his waist and ribs.

"Shit.... Jimin you okay?" Jungkook says as he runs up to Jimin.

"I'm fine gonna be bruised for a bit but I am fine, so don't worry too much." Jimin says as he tries to get up but automatically fails, falling back on the ground.

"No you are not okay now Namjoon will take you home whether you like it or not."

"Can't I stay at someone's house either way I don't wanna go home with my stepfather, I'm not supposed to stay out too late."

"Fine you can stay at my house Kay?" Taehyung says, looking down at the elder.

Jimin nods as Jungkook helps him up and keeps him balanced until they go up to Namjoon and Jin who seem worried or mad at how the younger left running away, knowing full well that he could have gotten seriously hurt.

"Now before you guys are gonna say something I don't think you should ask why he reacted like that or how the fact that he is half asleep and still freezing." Jin sighs but nods at Yoongi as he gets into the car just as Jimin passes out in Jungkook's arms.

"I guess he is very tired... good luck tae." Jungkook says picking up the passed out kid actually noticing that he is lighter. Very light.

"Just get in the car Tae he will stay with you got it?" They all nodded excluding jimin.

Jungkook places jimin in the car as he sits next to taehyung.

"Guys... I don't know if I should say this... But doesn't jimin seem you know scared all the time?" Jungkook says.

"Yeah he does now that you mention it he is always on look out" jin says automatically worried for the younger. Namjoon turns on the car and drives off to jin house turning on the heater for jimin.

Dropping jin off jungkook goes up to the front seat and leaves Tae and jimin in the back.

Tae lays the sleeping jimin down and notices that he is still cold. "What shower did he take he is cold still" he says putting his jacket on top of him to capture some heat for him. "Jin said he took a cold one since the water didnt heat up" namjoon says as he pulls up at jungkook's home.

"Kid the lights are out be careful and don't try to make to much noise" I say to him as he smirks and namjoon makes his way to my house.

Namjoon pulls up at my house and picks up jimin making him groan again but snnugle up to his warmth, "namjoon come in and who is this?" Tae mom asks looking at the passed out kid.

"Oh this is jimin my friend he is freezing mum and I dont know why but earlier he couldn't feel his legs and he doesn't want to go to his home for some reason" Tae explains as namjoon lays the kid on the couch as he shivers at the lost of warmth.

"Oh well he can stay here and he probably has a cold since his immune system is  probably weak so he cant really keep any warmth and by looking at him there is a possibility that he is under weight but i cant be sure though" Tae mom as namjoon sits down playing with jimin hair. Jimin opens his eyes and sees that he is in a unfamiliar place.

"Jimin your awake... Well now I can go home and sleep" Namjoon says as he gets up and leaves home.

"Well  jimin this is my mom and also you have a cold" Tae says to the kid who only manages to nod.

"Come here I'll help you" Tae says helping jimin to an extra room.

Opening the door Tae leaves him alone to change while he grabs him a blanket since it is cold out. Tae returns and looks through the door and sees jimin back and side filled with bruises and cuts.

"Jimin what the hell!" Jimin jumps at tae barging into the room. He automatically hides in the little closet.

"Jimin what are those bruises?" Tae says a little calmer now that he has an idea of what is happening. Tae believes he is being abused by his parents, little did he know it was something bigger than it.

"Oh the bruises I don't really know I think maybe when I fell on the ground or when I fell off the stairs" jimin lies and Tae nods unsure if he is telling the truth.

"Okay then well sleep well atleast" Tae says before leaving the room allowing the younger to sleep.

The thing is he didnt sleep. He can't sleep he hasn't had a good night sleep since the bullying started. The kid can't even remember the last time he had dreamt about dancing.

So the kid waits until he was for sure that he could leave and go home since his parents wouldn't/didn't notice his absence.

He slowly opens the door and walks down the stairs grabbing his coat he manages to go to the front door and walk home.