moving on

Life give us so many trials, most of them are bad, the worst; but those ones give us the strength to live and to learn from them to be a better person.

CHAPTER ONE

"I really like this job Laura and I love working with you" Laura and I are best friend since the first day we met. She's that kind of person who you'll love spending your afternoon with, then after what I've been through she was the one beside me , I will never be thankful she was there. " Clients are very hard people sometimes, but the most of it they make me smile with they're compliments"

" Yes I've notice that Sara, they love when you smile at them and understand what they want. This is you Sara, none is forcing you to smile or to do what you do , is your nature" Yeah i think it's me. I know Laura is trying quite hard not letting me think about him and what he has done to me , how he changed me and my life.

" hello sir" as he enters the shop, we just stopped talking and focused to work

" hi" he said smirking at me what the hell does he smirk? Laura suddenly looks up and went near me.

" hello sir, how may help you?" she asked him trying to distract his eyes form me

" oh well i was just wanted to take a look at the shop and who was working in it" oh what the hell does it mean? god, the day has started with the wrong foot. Trying to hide that , I just smile at him politely.

" as you can see sir , this is a lingerie shop but we sell also something for men as well" Laura shows him the shop and what's inside it.

Why does he look at me that way, does he now me? do I know him ? I don't think I ever crushed on him or maybe he's a friend of...I gasp no it can't be. How does she didn't noticed that look.

" ok sir.. I'll call her" what?

" Sara , come here please" she said looking at me with a contagious smile

" hi Sara " he said smiling at me

" hello" I answered shyly not looking at him. He made a step towards me. Laura was watching, I felt her eyes on me.

" uhmm.. I just wanted to greet you personally. I work along the road and I see you everyday greeting and talking to people you don't know.

" thank you, that's my work." I felt my cheeks glowing

" it's not like that. uhmm your smile" he pauses " your smile is not fake , it's a natural smile and your eyes are something special" he says looking at me , I can say that he was staring at me. Come Laura please, I need rescue but she was just standing in the opposite of the shop. "please look at me" he says and my cheeks went red.

"thank you for your compliments, i really appreciate it"

" I should thank you because everyday you make my day" what the hell where you in those years? wait what? so you watch me everyday while I'm working, stalker. ''anyway I was thinking your boyfriend is lucky to have you". what?

" than you but I... I don't have time for it" Oh what is this going to.

" sir, I'm sorry to disturb you but we have to work now" oh really now Laura? thank you for coming in rescue. I look at her and she smiles at me what's that Lau? he is stalking me and you smile at me?

"I see. Call me Mark and I'm not that old, I'm just 29. Let's talk about it at lunch then, I'll be here when you have your break time" he finally stated.

"How do you know at what time do I have a break? " oh yes, now you know also how my days go stalker.

"I just told you that I've been seeing you at work in a while" he smirks at me again