Stalked by a Vampire

Chapter 1

          I was sitting in my room preparing for tomorrow, the first day of school. It was senior year and I could just imagine all the crazy stuff that my friends and I were planning on doing. I got up from my bed and walked out on to my balcony. I stood there for what seemed like hours until I noticed someone across the street. It was a man but I couldn't make out his face because it was so dark but I knew that he was looking back at me. As soon as I saw him, I felt an instant connection and I started to stare at him. I couldn't stop staring, it was like I was in some kind of trance until i heard my cell phone ring. It got my out of my trance so I ran back into my room to grab it but when I looked back across the street, the man was gone. I blew it off because i knew that it was probably nothing and looked down at my phone. I got a text from my best friend Julianne. It read, "Rebecca, the girls and I are going to the teen night club on Main Street and we kinda need a driver! Wanna come with?"

          I was 16 and had just gotten my license. None of my friends had their's so they always asked me to give them a ride. I didn't see any reason not to go since my parents were out of town and it would be a great way to celebrate senior year but the real question was "What was I going to wear?" I asked Julianne when they were going she quickly responded, "Maybe an hour but we all wanted to go shopping first to find the perfect outfit." Great, I thought to myself, now I can find something to wear. I looked back across the street to see if the man was there one last time. When I saw that he wasn't there, I told her i was leaving now to come pick them up.