They all fall down

Just a story story I wrote awhile ago, not that amazing. Enjoy!

        'Ring around the rosie... Pocket full of poseys... ashes ashes... They all fall down...'  Everywhere I go that song follows, but whenever I look theres No one there. It sounds like a little girl. Most people think Im insane. Others think I just need sleep. I swear Im not insane! I'll prove it too, I will find whos singing it, you'll see!

                ~3 months later~

        Im close to finding her... Im in the woods, I found an old garden. I hear it! 'Ring around the rosie...'  Shes here! I told you I wasnt insane! "What are you doing here"  Thats the same voice. "You why are you always singing that ong around me!" A faint giggle "So your my lastest toy... it took you longer enough"  "Toy?" A pale girl, with black eyes and black hair appered before me, clunching an ash covered doll. "Lets play now..."  "What?" 'Ring around the rosie... Pocket full of posey... Ashes Ashes"  'What the hell? Theres ash in the air... whats going on! H-help!'  "They all fall... Down!" H-Hurry... warn everyone... Keep away from the garden... Dont let yourself be next.

                Ring around the rosie, pocket full of poseys, ashes, ashes They. All. Fall. DOWN!

Ehh... ya that was bad... Oh well! Till next time~ Creeps