Ask me #6

Wow we've gotten to Ask Me #6 guys! Thank u so much Emo_Stylinson69!!

Now i will asnwer these questions then.

1. July 23, 1998

2. Under your bed c:

3. Lions and Whale sharks

4. Yea not as much as i used to but yea i still do

5. Yes

6. Yea i was on vacation and near our hotel there was an old school house that was abandoned years ago anyway during the night me and my dad and my brother went out and i opened the door and the school bell started ringing now this was those old school bells that had the old rope and you had to pull it to make it ring. Theres no freaking way it could of started ringing because my family was behind me the whole time.

Ok secret time

(And if u havent seen this show id advise not reading because i dont want to spoil the show)

I like Gravity Falls. Now i only enjoy it because it has the thing most shows dont. Mystery. I like Gravity Falls because the writter Alex Hirsh has a way of getting the viewers attetion by slipping little secrets into the show like "Bill Cypher" (is that how u spell his name) is the main villian in the show (spoiler) and hes coming back in season 2 now some people think that Bill is trying to help Dipper and Mabel stop an upcoming apocolaypse or that Bill is starting it. We dont know yet, also WHAT STAN CAUSED A CATASTROPHIC BLACK HOLE OR DID HE.... Idk im very very excited for season 2.