Just Us Two

I finally work up the courage to go into the room. Tears are streaming down my face. I think about when I last spoke to him, it was two days ago, and I rememeber it so well....

{Flashback}

Here I am sitting at home with Shelia watching some shows on Bravo. My phone starts to ring, "CORY!" I exclaim happily. "Hey Babe!" I say as I answer the phone, "Hey my lady!" I smile. "Guess what?" Cory asked, "What?" I reply. He starts to sing this next part, "I'll be on my way to you in 4 days!" "Cory you dork!" I reply jokingly, at the fact he just referenced part of a song from my soon to be released album. He sings again, "Baby all I want is you..." I smile before I finish, "...Tonight!" We both begin to laugh. Recently we have been doing this kind of stuff during our conversations, we are just both so excited for my album to come out. "Hey sorry I have to cut our conversation short, I have to start getting ready for a meeting with my manager. But I love you and I can't wait to see you when I walk through our door." "No, I can't wait to see you! I love you so much Cory!" I reply. I make a kissing noise into the phone before I hang up. And then I carry on watching my shows and cudding with Shelia.

{End Flashback}

Sitting by his bedside holding his hand I feel more tears flood down my cheeks. I tighten my grip on his hand and whipser, "Cory, please dont leave me baby." Still keeping a tight grip on his hand, I wish he could hold it tight back. I take his fingers and my fingers and entwine them like we usually do. You know, Monchele style. Man, his hand is so much bigger than mine. I begin to speak to him.

"Cory, where do I even begin? You are the love of my life. I remember the first day I met you, I felt an instant spark. You were the most handsome man I'd ever laid my eyes on, you still are. I remember dating in the begininng of this whole process of Glee, and I loved how since no one really knew, there were no paparazzi invading our personal space or anything like that, just us. I remember in 2011 after we took a break, we looked at eachother and said "You wanna do this?" Monchele was offically back on. I remember everything, the trips, gifts, texts, phone conversations, just everything. But the thing I remember most is, love, nothing but pure love between two people who truly care deeply about eachother. And I know they say that there's no telling if you're gonna wake up, but Cory, I want you to know that I love you. And if you happen to not make it through this I want you to know that I always will love you."

I am now in what seems like a puddle of tears, I begin to think of a song on my upcoming album. Its our song. You're Mine. Through my tears I begin to mutter some of the words, as I crawl in next to him in the hospital bed nestling my head in his shoulder, "You're Mine for life...and I'll be by your side...hold me until we die. I'm yours and you are mi..." I couldn't finish, I broke. I began to scream, as I embraced him tightly. I honestly never thought something like this would ever happen. A few moments later I feel someone wrap their arms around me.

Are you guys liking this story so far? Let me know what you guys think! Sorry it's o short again, Im gonna try to make the next one longer. :) ~breezy