Chapter 1

It was a regular friday night as any other in California for Isabella Mccartney, she was composing a new song when her best friend, Lucy Wilmintong called her.

-"Hii Bella, how have you been"? - lucy said

"Not bad, how about you?" -Bella answered

" im find, and what are you doing, wanna go out?"

"i dont feel like it tonight lucy"

"common, lets go to the movies, it will be fun"

"ughhh fine, leaving in 20"

"Okay, see you then, i like  the white lace top with the black cardigan"

"HAHA, ill see.. byeee"

"Bye"So Bella got ready and instead she wore a floral chiffon tank with a white cardigan above, black jeans and a pair of brown tory burch flats.

She got to the mall around 7:30pm so she bought the tickets before Lucy showed up. While she was on the waiting line triying to contact Lucy and figure out why she was late, she saw a tall handsome guy dressed with a navy polo shirt, orange shorts and a pair of brown sperrys, and she realized he was walking to her direction.

When he got to the line, the young man actually talked with bella

"Excuse me, are you one the line?"he asked

"Yes i am" - bella answered

"thanks"

"sure"

Bella felt nervous because of their constant eye contant, and she couldnt stop thinking about triying to talk more to him, but she realized he was just a handsome guy  she saw in the movies.

In that moment lucy showed up and apologized because of being late, but Bella didnt told her about the cute guy in the line.

The girls bought the tickets one row ahead...

... the cute guy as a coinsidense, but bella didnt care too much about it.

The girls liked the movie even though it felt boring by the middle. After it finished they decide to check some stores around so they went to forever 21, nine west, papaya, hollister,charlotte russe and urban outtfitters. Around 9:30 both felt like they wanted ice cream, so they bought one and sat in a bench they founded by the central fountain. Bella finally told lucy about the cute guy in the movies, even though they couldn't talk too much about him because bella barely knew him, she just knew he liked salty popcorn and coke. So, Lucy asked bella about her singing hobby and about the song she was recently writting.

"I finished it before coming, and im planning to sing it on an audition for a band next week"-bella said

"Thats awesome! i always imagined you as a singer"

"yeah, sorry i hadn't told you, i wasn't sure about trying"

"youll be fantastic, i have to hear your master piece"

"sure, lets go to my house and tell me what you think about it"

So they did, at Bella's house Lucy asked everything about the audition coming next week.

"Well, it will be on thursday at the mall, ill play this song and im thinking on what to wear, they will tell me if im in maybe on saturday"

"That sounds cool, and how did you heard about the audition?"

" There is a huge sign in starbucks by the plaza that saids that a guy and his band are looking for a new singer"

" good luuck then, may i sleep here?...-lucy ask

"Of course"-bella answer