Passion and Love

Itachi moved his hands to my hips and I started moaning. I wrapped my arms around his neck and Itachi continued to kiss me. I gasped a bit as Itachi moved his hand from my hip to down my leg. I then moved my hands to around his back. I couldn't help but dig my nails into his back and Itachi grunted. I broke the kiss and looked up at him. "Sorry" I said, as he shook his head and kissed my lips. "It makes me realize I'm not dreaming" he whispered, as I smiled and I gasped as Itachi moved his hand up my leg.

Meanwhile with Shisui he was sighing while sleeping in a tent. "The things I do for them" he said, as he paused hearing footsteps. He looked out and his eyes widened seeing Sasuke and my little brother. "Crap" he shouted, as he dashed and covered their mouths. His eyes then widened as they both gutted him in the gut. "Ouch" he said bending over. "Shisui" said Sasuke, as he smiled towards them. "What's going on?" asked my brother, as he smiled nervously. "Nothing, just thought we spent tonight out in the stars, you know guys night out" said Shisui, as Sasuke and my brother narrowed their eyes at him. "Shisui we weren't born yesterday" said my brother, as he smiled nervously. "Please I'll do anything just come stay in the tent" he said begging on his knees, as Sasuke raised an eyebrow at my little brother, and my brother raised an eyebrow at Sasuke and they smirked evilly at him.

By now Itachi and I were both naked and he kissed my neck. "How long are you going to tease me?" I asked, as Itachi smirked and nibbled on my ear and I dug my nails into his back again. "Alright, I'm ready" he whispered, as I smiled and I grunted feeling his member at my whole. "Chie" he said, as I kissed his lips and he kissed me back. I then dug my nails deeper into his back feeling him pushing himself inside me. Itachi then groaned and breathed heavily looking at me. "Your a virgin" he said, as I growled. He smirked and kissed my neck and I arched my back feeling the sensation in my body. I then moaned as Itachi was kissing down my neck and stopped in the middle of my chest. I breathed heavily and looked down at him. I placed my hands in his hair and he smirked. "Does your heart still hurt?" he asked, as I paused and looked at him. I shook my head no and he smirked and sat me up. "I want more Chie" he huffed as I lowered my head on his shoulder and I was breathing heavily. "Chie" he said, as I cupped his face and he saw I was blushing and breathing heavily. "Okay" I said, as he paused looking at me shocked. "Chie" he said, as I kissed his lips and he kissed me back. "Do it before I change my mind" I said, as he smirked and laid me down and I grunted a bit as Itachi was coming out of me and I grunted more as he came back in. However after a couple more times I closed my eyes and started moaning feeling better as he went faster. I then arched my back as Itachi hit my spot and I grabbed Itachi's hair causing it to come out of it's ponytail. "Chie" he grunted, as I closed my eyes and grabbed the sheets under me. "I'm almost there Chie" he whispered, as I looked at him breathing heavily just as much as me. "I, I" I tried to speak but I couldn't I was lost for words. I then blushed looking at Itachi kissing my right hand and I blushed more as he placed my hand on his chest. However it wasn't because my hand was on his chest that I was blushing, no... It was because his heart was almost beating as fast as mine. I nodded my head and Itachi continued his pace. I moved my hands to his back again and then I shouted Itachi's name, and he shouted mine as he came inside me. I breathed heavily and looked at Itachi come out of me and I blushed as he grabbed a blanket and he pulled me close to him and wrapped us together in the blanket. I watched as he cupped my face. "That was amazing Chie" he whispered kissing my cheek, and I smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot" I said, as he looked at me. "What?" he asked, as I kissed his lips and he kissed me back. "Happy Birthday Itachi" I said, as he smirked and wrapping his arm around me. "I love you" he said, as I smiled and rested my head on his chest. "I love you too" I said, as I soon fell asleep in Itachi's arms.

The next day I woke up hearing swearing. "You brats I'll kill you both" shouted Shisui, as I turned my head seeing Itachi sleeping. "Itachi" I said, as he smirked looking up at me. I blushed as he pulled me close and kissed my neck. "Eh, Itachi" I said, as he chuckled and I blushed as he started nibbling on my neck. "Itachi, Shisui and someone else is here" I whispered, as Itachi sighed. "Alright, alright" he said putting on boxers and I put on the silk lingerie dress. We walked out and paused seeing Shisui on the couch growling. "What happened to you?" asked Itachi, as Shisui growled. "Don't even it's because of your miserable brothers that I'm like this" he said, as I paused. "Eh Lyle's here" I said "right here" said a voice, as I looked seeing him standing next to Sasuke at the doorway. "LYLE" I shouted, as I ran and hugged him. "Oi, oi, don't hug me dressed like that" he said, as I paused and smiled letting him go. "So you must have been busy" he said looking at Itachi, as Itachi stood there looking at him. "Well... I have to say you with Itachi is better than you with that blonde idiot" said Lyle "WHAT WAS THAT" shouted a voice, as we looked seeing Deidara growling and Ayame smiling nervously. "Sorry I tried making him stay later but he said if he didn't get any on his birthday than why should Uchiha" said Ayame, as I narrowed my eyes. "Figures" I said, as Deidara growled and glared at Lyle. "You here again" said Deidara, as Lyle glared at him. "I have to say this is a surprise seeing your stupid face again" said Lyle, as Deidara growled. "Lyle this is my new friend Ayame from school, she's going out with Deidara" I said, as he looked at her with no expression. "Don't fall for him, he'll through you away like the other fifty girls" said Lyle, as Sasuke chuckled closing his eyes. "You bastard" shouted Deidara, as Lyle glared at him. Deidara gulped and still glared at him. "Sasuke and I want to treat you two for your birthday so get ready" said Lyle, as I smiled and nodded. We walked to our room and I watched as Itachi put jeans on and a vest. I smiled and he turned to me "what?" he asked, as I smiled. "I'm surprised your back isn't showing of scratch marks" I said, as he smirked and cupped my face. He kissed my lips and I smiled kissing him back. "Ah-hem" said a voice, as we looked seeing Sasuke and Lyle crossing their arms. "Today" said Sasuke, as I smiled while giggling and Itachi smirked closing his eyes. "Right, right" said Itachi, as he got up and I made my way to the closet and I got changed in a wavy red dress with flats. I put my contacts in and I pinned up my hair. When done I walked out and the four of us went to Itachi's car in the convertible. When we started driving Lyle and Sasuke looked at us. "So this is serious then?" said Sasuke, as I looked at him. "Uh-huh" I said "so you told her about the other Ayame" said Sasuke "And you told him about your drunken mistake" said Lyle, as I smiled at Itachi and Itachi smirked looking at the road. "Yes" we both said, as they smirked. "FINALLY" they shouted leaning back, as we paused and looked at them. I blushed and Itachi chuckled.

To Be Continued...