It's Not That I Like You! (Tsundere! Crush x Shy! Reader)

(Y/N's POV)
'Riiiiiiinnnnggggg' the bell went off.
It was finally time for recess. You were heading to the library until..."Hey! Watch where you're going!" (C/N) was the one who bumped into you. "O-Oh I'm sorry!" You said but he got even more mad. "Listen up now. You. Me. Back gate. Okay?" That sort of scared me. Although he is my crush, sometimes I don't want to be around him. Why? Because this happens. I was  caught dumbfounded. "Hello? Is someone there?" I was snapped out of my thoughts as I felt a tug on my wrist. As I looked in front of myself, I saw  (C/N) was pulling me towards the back gate. 'What is he going to do?' I was wondering why he was so mad. I apologized already. Why couldn't he just let it go?
(C/N's POV)
Today is the day. I finally got a chance to be alone together! I'm gonna confess and I hope that we kiss! 0///0 But for now I have to keep this act up.
(Back to normal POV)
We eventually got to the gate.
" I-I already said sorry! C-Can I please go now?" (C/N) looked at me like I was crazy. "Sorry, not now. You see, I need to let it all out sometimes." I have a bad feeling about this."I may have grown fond of you over the past years..."
OMG. Does he like me? "Listen, it's not that I like you okay?!" Although he denied the fact that he liked me, it still made me feel happy. I could tell that he just couldn't say it directly. I'm proud of him.
(Warning: slight lime)
(C/N's POV)
It came out. It just came out. Oh my gosh. I felt something down there. As I looked down I noticed something embarrassing. I got an erection. It was practically sticking out of my pants. So much that it was touching her area as I heard her moan a bit.
But I wasn't gonna go there today. I just wanted a simple kiss. I grabbed the side of her face and pulled her into a kiss.
(Y/N's POV)
I felt some thing touch me. It felt weird but at the same time, it felt good? I accidentally let out a moan. I looked down only to see a huge thing making his pants look strange...About  a second later, I felt a hand on my cheek. I was pulled into a kiss. It was amazing.
(3rd person POV)
After that, they started dating. They would go around everywhere with each other and a couple years later, they had some fun.(nudge nudge)
                      451 words y'all
This is my first book ever so if you have any requests or advise, please tell me.