I'll change for you.( Crush x Yandere! Reader) (Part 2)

(You're a college student in this.)
(Y/N's)
Aside from all that creepy stuff I do. I still love him deeply...Yes, I acknowledge that I am creepy. I'm not naive though. I know what he does, when he does it, and where he does it. I l know everything. Like how he walked home with the popular girls. Why didn't he go home with me? What do I not have that they have. Oh. Popularity. I can't believe that I just noticed that. And I don't have any guy friends to make him jealous either. Heck, I don't even have a single friend. What the hell's wrong with me. This must be why he doesn't like me. Yeah that's definitely it.
(Not like it's because she did all those creepy things...)
(C/N's)
One day I just got invited to walk home with the popular girls. Nothing more. But now, (Y/N) keeps staring at me like she wants something from me. The time she thought she knocked me out, I was actually awake. I honestly just wanted one. But I can't just go up to her and say "Can we have sex?" No!
0///0 that's too dirty...I can't...But I want to? I'm gonna have to ask her about it. I want to do it without having my family dying. If I tell her that I want to do it, maybe she'll be the girlfriend I always wanted her to be.
3 Hours Later...
School is finally over for the day. I have to go tell her. I saw (Y/N) running towards me. "I have something to tell you." I had to say it. It was now or never. "Wait, I have to tell you something first." she said. Wait no. If she says it before me, that might ruin it."I'm so sorry for doing all those things to you and threatening you. If I really loved you I shouldn't have done that." That made me happy. But now, It's awkward to say my thing."So what's your thing?" She asked. I can't be a coward here. "I-I want to do it..." damn it I stuttered.
(Y/N's POV)
"I-I want do do it..." awww how cute. My sweetheart stuttered. I find that attractive. He said that in very shy and cute way but I'll translate it to my way of talking. He must've meant "I want to have hot, hardcore sex with you." Yeah, I'm pretty vulgar. But I think that that's  ok. Because it's not even like I'm saying it out loud anyways...(C/N) looked at me and blushed madly. I realized I accidentally said that out loud.
(Lemon 🍋 alert)
I saw his zipper open up on its own. I could see his boxers bulging out of his pants. He was turned on.
(C/N's POV)
My zipper opened up on its own. That was the first time that happened. I must've really wanted this. So much that I would do it right here, right now.
I pulled her into a warm embrace. But that was just a disguise. I put my hand up her shirt and took off her bra. With the other hand I started fingering her from underneath her skirt. I took off her shirt in which she didn't mind at all. She seemed like she wanted it too so I continued. I started sucking her left breast while groping her with my hand which is now free.
I eventually took my dick out of my boxers and pulled her head down there. I really wanted that blowjob. She got the hint and started giving me what I wanted. She eventually got to deep-throating me and damn did that feel good. She was experienced? I stopped her for a second and asked her" Why are you so good at this? Are you seeing someone?" I was upset. If she did another guy, I would kill him. I think she's wearing off on me.like nothing happened, "Let's have normal sex. I always have condoms just in case~." She said as she pulled out a condom from her boobs. How did I not notice that. I opened the packet, put it on my dick and readied myself at her entrance. I slowly thrusted myself in and was teasing her. She screamed "FASTER!!!!" Of course my answer was yes. I thrusted into her faster until it got to lighting speed. Soon after we both cummed. It was amazing.
(Y/N's POV)
Omg that was amazing...I won't be killing his family anytime soon...I love you Senpai.
Wooooooo 770 words!
Sorry this my first lemon so bare with it. Again, if you have any requests or advice, please tell me.