• n o t h i m w i t h m e •

Thursday

• t a e h y u n g ' s  p o v •

I woke up wondering why my alarm hasn't gone off yet, I checked the time it was 3:20 then I got a poke on my cheek I was so shocked I fell off my bed to realise that is was just Kookie.

- - -

Where did you come from? Taehyung asked scratching his head.

You carried me here and you must have fell asleep, Jungkook patted Taehyung on the shoulder.

2 and a half hours later

I'll go back to my house to get ready for school, Jungkook said.

Okay, come back when you finished, Taehyung replied.

Yup! Jungkook smiled.

• t a e h y u n g ' s  p o v •

Aah!~ His smile was so damn cute! I went and got ready. I waited until Kookie came over then we walked together.

- - -

• s c h o o l  b e l l •

In this group project one person has to draw a diagram of the Whale Shark and the two others have to work on the chapters 1-28, this project will be due back next Thursday! Ms Choi said.

Will we get to choose our group? Jimin asked.

No, Ms Choi said.

Damn, that's annoying, Taehyung said to himself.

The groups will be: Soonyoung, Yeonwoo and Baekhyun. Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie. Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi. Chaeyoung, Jeonyoung and Seulgi. Irene, Jieun and Kyung Mi. (_Mochiminie_ ) Jihoon, Seungcheol and Yeojung (KawaiiMochi2005 ) Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Donghae. Yong Sun (name made by _Mochiminie_ ) Chung Hee (name made by _Mochiminie_ ) and Taehyung.

Ugh, I'm with the two guys who hate me because I'm gay, Taehyung thought.

Aww, damn, I wish TaeTae was in my group, Jungkook said to himself.

- - -

Sorry for the short chapter

너를 사랑해💖
-아만다