What life's all about

I traced the photo outline of my daughter with affection and longing. Ten years, ten long years since I last saw my baby. I have been incarsenated since she was born. I'm not the best mother, in fact, I was probably one of the worst. I've been in trouble with the law since I was twelve. Nothing too serious, just a bit of bump and swipe, drugs, breaking and entering, vandalism, thats all. That all changed when I was seventeen...and pregnant.

My prick of a boyfriend screwed me, and left me for a red head. I had major anger problems (and still do) and I had taken revenge.I had beaten his head with a hammer until the handle came off. He was obviously dead.That's when I found out I was pregnant with Cecillia. I had hid, when my nine months were up I had been taken to the hospital. I had only enough time to name her before she was taken away and then two weeks later I was in a womans prison.

I was now walking down the long dusty path to the gates. I had done my ten years and am now a free woman. Faira, the only C.O. nice to me smiles at me.

"Stay safe out there, okay Rose?"

"Don't you mean I hope I never see you again?" I tease while handing her my release papers.

"Naw, you'll be back. They always come back," she says lightly, opening the gate for me.

"Well, I guess I'll see you then. Goodbye boss," I chuckle as I start walking again. It was a good ten miles until civilisation.

"Yeah, and Rhoswhen, keep your hands clean of crime for a while. Go find your little girl. Good luck!"

I wave thanks and final goodbye as I head for Gotham City. This was it. I was gonna see my little girl again.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PROLOUGE? (SP?) OH, AND YES, THIS IS GONNA BE A JONATHAN CRANE LOVE STORY. PLEASE COMMENT!