Remember me

My first Peter pan imagine lets go!!

Your POV:

"Your staying close to me i don't want to lost you too." My mom says "alright mom." I said annoyed. 'Why am i even here, they never cared for me....' i thought while following the rest of the group. Or thats what i thought. I was walking the wrong way and now i'm lost..
"Great, now i'm lost." i said to myself.

i hear something behind me i turn around and i see Emma. "There you are, where have you been? we were looking for you." "of course you have." i mumble under my breath. "What was that?" " Nothing, where are the others." "Follow me."

We walked through the woods to the others. when we came there my mom came to me and hugged me? 'wow she never did that... why does she now?' "Don't wonder off alright i don't want to lose you to." "yeah yeah, can i go to sleep i'm tired as hell." "sure." i walk to the tent like thing and lay down. "we can't let him take her!" "we need to keep an eye on her." i heard them whisper before i blacked out.

I woke up by the cry of children... i stand up and see everyone sleeping. I walked around to see if someone was there. i hear bushes rustle behind me. "Your can still here it" "who are you?" "I'm Peter pan." He said in a 'duh' tone "Peter pan.... what do you want with my brother! Not that i mind but i want answers." "Y- you don't remember..?"

Pan POV

She doesn't remember all of it. "What do you mean?" She said. 'My God how i missed her voice' "You will find out soon, and i will get you back." I whisper the last part. I teleport myself back to camp leaving her confused behind.

I see Henry sitting on the log. 'Should i ask him' i walk over him and sit down next to him. "Henry... do you know a girl with h/c hair e/c eyes, a friend maybe...?" I lied a bit i know who she is but i wanted to know what she is from Henry. "No she is my sister Y/N, why do you want to know." "I want to know in what story she is... and i happen to know you have that book with the fairytales.... did you see her in it??" "Not that i know... maybe i skipped it but i didn't see her, sorry." I sign "no its alright Henry...." i stand up and walk to my usual spot in the camp and sit down. 'Why can't she remember me...'

Y/N POV

When Pan teleported away i walked back to camp. "Guys!!!" They woke up "What!!" My mom asked angry. "Pan was here..." i said and everyone came to me and start asking questions. I couldn't hold it in me so i screamed "SHUT UP!!! WHY DO YOU CARE YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME AND EVER SINCE WE ARE IN NEVERLAND YOU SUDDELY CARE FOR ME!!!" And i ran away from everyone. I here them scream for me to come back. I started crying... i run without looking and i run into someones chest. I look up and saw it was pan.

He grabs my face carefully "Whats wrong..." "Do you know..." "Know what love??" "Do you know who i am...." "Why can't you remember me..?" "Am i suppose to remember you?" He nodded his head yes. "What am i from you." I ask quietly. "....my Queen...." he grabs my face with both hands and leans in. "Please remember me." He said before putting his lips on mine. I was shoked at first i mean how can't you Peter freaking Pan is kissing me. I slowly kissed back... i felt something through my body... i pull back in shock and i saw things...

"Come with me." "Where to?"

"....To Neverland...."

"Where are you taking me??" "Just follow me my lost girl." Laughs

"I love you...."

"I love you to.."
"Don't leave me....."

"Never."

He caught me before i fall into the portal. "Hold on to me!!!" "You have to let me go!!" "Never!!!" "You have to Peter..." Tears streaming down our cheeks. I let him go and he lose his grip on me. "NO!!!!" That was the last thing i heard when i fell in the portal.

I look at him and tears form in my eyes. "Peter..." tears run down our faces and he grabbed me and holds me tight. "Why did you let go... why didn't you hold on to me?" "I'm sorry." He kissed my heard and holds me tighter. "These years have been hell without you... i almost turned into my old self to make the pain go away." "I'm so sorry Peter...." "its ok i got you back now."

"Don't leave me again..."

"I wont."