+4+

- Jungkook's POV -

After a senior girl named Stacy threw Yunna against the wall. Her body went limp and my blood went cold. But a few moments later. Yunna stood to her feet. And when I looked at her eyes. The first thing that went through my head was fear.

Her eyes were jet black all the way. And the veins around her eyes were tainted black as well. Several minutes later every nearby student was covered in Stacy's blood. Even the hyung's.

But when I looked at Yunna her gaze was already in front of me. Before I could blink she fell dead still. And her eyes closed after she fell into my arms. A tear rolled down her cheek.

- Yunna's POV -

I woke up in an hospital bed. Then I realized 7 specific students were around my bed. All the heads resting on the bed. Cornering my body. I looked over at Jungkook's though.

He smiled in his sleep and he looked so peaceful. Then I realized he was holding my hand. Could I really make someone this happy?

I saw V's eyes open slowly and the first thing he did was.

"Yunna-ssi your AWAKE." he smiled at me.

"Ahh thank goodness we were starting to get worried." Jin oppa said.

"We will leave soon. Because visiting hours end soon. And we have to go. These are doctors orders. We really wanted to stay." RM said.

What?

"You wanted to stay with me?" I asked.

"Hmm." Suga hummed.

"Yes. We need to ensure your healthy." Jimin said.

"YOU BARELY KNOW ME!" I yelled.

"All the reason we need to leave. NOW!" Jungkook said everyone flinched.

I swear I just saw the table move. They left respectfully. Something kept bothering me though.

"What is the power I have in me?" I asked myself.

I felt someone ruffle my hair. I giggled in the process.

I covered my mouth in shock. And before I could make eye contact the person walked away. Who was he?

- FLASHBACKEU -
- THIRD PERSONS VIEW -

The two young siblings running freely through the fields their father and step father made just for them. Why. Why step father. Because the male toddler was not pure blood. But an adopted child. Though the daughter showed pure hatred to him. Satan gave his daughter a word.

Yunna understood. So she accepted this boy. And within weeks they became close. Yunna watched as her big brother played with the heat in his palm. It was amazing.

An arrow suddenly hitting the boy in the shoulder,he fell to the ground.

"Big brother. Big brother. BIG BROTHER. N-NO!!" Yunna yelled. Wanting him to awake.

She closed her eyes and when she opened them, her big brother was,GONE.

- END OF FLASHBACKEU -
- YUNNA'S POV -

I quickly sat up. I brought my knees to my chest and cried in them. I trembled.

"Big brother I m - miss you." I whispered to myself over sobs.

Not to long I didn't realise i fell asleep.

" Wish upon a star but it never comes true. Yunna one day when I disappear *sigh* I want you to never forget me please. Your all I have and all I trust. Your my Kumamon cutie pie."

"I love you big brother please never leave?"

"I love you too Kumamon cutie pie."

(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)(╥_╥)

Dun dun dunnnnn
Hey ARMY

What's your favorite track?