Chapter 1 ~ All About That Bass

Olivia's(Liv) POV

"Come on Cass we're gonna be late" Paisley yelled.

Yep we are defiantly going to be late but I mean its not that big of a deal we are just going to a family reunion at a huge cabin in the middle of nowhere, but Em keeps reminding us that there is apparently free wifi so that's good I guess.

"If we're late they might think we actually have a life" Cass replied, slowly walking to the car as if she didn't have a care in the world yet we all knew it was only to get on Pais' nerves like always.

"Some of us actually do have lives" Emma commented sitting in the car, messing with her phone doing who knows what.

"Being on you're phone all day is not considered a life Em" I said

"At least I -"

"Okay lets go what are you waiting for Pais. Put the car in gear we don't have all day we are gonna be late" Cass cut Em off. Pais look mad as she backed out of the driveway, where as me and Em just sat there laughing our asses off.

" Off to the middle of nowhere"

"Liv its off to neverland, not the middle of nowhere" Cass just had to ruin my fun.

"I know that but since we are going to the middle of nowhere that I would just change the saying a little bit. You didn't have to be so mean" I jokingly said while fake crying.

"Look what you did Cass. You made poor Liv cry" Em said

Cass played along "Im so sorry Liv you know I didn't mean it

I just put my iphone on the radio and just hit shuffle. The first song that came on was All About The Bass by Meghan Trainor.

We all kinda just " YAEH ITS PRETTY CLEAR, I AINT NO SIZE TWO, BUT I CAN SHAKE IT, SHAKE IT LIKE IM SUPPOSED TO DO"

"Em what in the world are you doing?"

"IM SHAKING IT SHAKING IT LIKE IM SUPPOSED TO DO. Come on Cass you know you want to."

"No I really don't"

"Don't be a party pooper. SHAKE YOURE JUNK THAT IS IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES! Come on see Liv is shaking her junk. Even Pais is and she's driving."

"The things I do for you guys." Cass muttered. She started shaking her butt as best as she could in a car.

"ITS ALL 'BOUT THAT BASS, 'BOUT THAT BASS, NO TREBLE."

After that song ended we were quietly singing along to songs as they came on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randomly I started belting out a song that was stuck in my head

"HERE IS MY STORY, IVE GOT MY TYPE

TATTOOS AND SKINNY JEANS, BLACK BOOTS AND PEIRCINGS

,A PUBLIC ENEMY

HEY-EY-EY"

Then Pais joined in with me

"NOT CINDERELLE, STILL GOT MY SHOE

I LIKE THE ANIMAL, THE SUPER NATURAL, I MIGHT BE CRAZY, BUT"

Then Em and Cass joined in

"IF YOU WERE DRACULA

HEY

ID BE LETTING YOU TAKE THAT BITE

HOT AND HAZZARDOUS

HEY

LIKE PLAYING WITH DYNAMITE

YEAH I WANT DRACULA

HEY

FOREVER BE YOUNG AND WILD

DARK AND DANGEROUS

HEY

YEAH I LOVE I LOVE THE TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL"

We all started laughing at how off key we were singing.

Eventually I feel into a deep sleep and dreamed of my Dracula.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Cass asking "How much longer do we have to go"

I looked at Pais "About three minutes"

"kay thanks" Cass said while going back to play on her phone

"Hey Liv can you play Check Yes Juliet" Em asked so I did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this is my first time writing a story so sorry if it was bad.

Also sorry that this was such a short chapter i will try to make them longer.

Hope you liked it though