Chapter 2

Life

Something everyone has. Some have a lot of time. While others are timed or numbered if you would wanna say.

I know I said I'd never let you go. I'd never leave you. It hurts to know I'm leaving earlier than I would ever expect.

Sometimes I'm scared that I won't be able to tell you before I leave that I love you. I'm scared that you'll be alone for life.

I know that you have your dreams of becoming a dance teacher. Your dreams of us starting a life together. Having a little one between us.

I'm so sorry that I can help you. That I can't help you fulfill your dreams.

I turn to you. Your bangs in front of your eyes your hair tangled up.

Your eyes, nose, lips. It's all perfect. Like a goddess that came down from the heavens. That's what you are.

You give me the strength to fight this. The strength to live. A reason to live.

You are my one and only. My love of my life. My hope. My strength.

I remember when me and you first met. The senior year of high school.

You were a soccer player. I got hit in the face with the ball and you came to my aid.

Flashback

It was a hot day. I was cheering and doing my moves as a cheerleader.

I saw as the girls ran from place to place trying to kick the ball into the goal.

The cheers of the people when the ball was close to the goal.

We took a break from cheering. I sat down in the bench and saw something hurling toward me.

Bang

The ball hit my nose and started to bleed. A girl came running towards me. She handed me her towel.

"Hey are you ok? I'm sorry I hit you."

"It's ok."

"My names Lisa, yours?"

"Chaeyoung."

"Well nice meeting you and also I'm really sorry."

"Nice meeting you. You should really go back on the field."

"Oh yeah. We'll see you around." She said scratching her head and running back to the field.

I didn't realize but the whole time I was just watching her play.

End of flashback

It wasn't romantic but it was something I would never forget.