Dont be like dat (ski masktheslumpgod)

You was laying in bed on your phone waiting for stokeley ley to get home the last few weeks of y'all relationship has been horrible he always come home late drunk or high knowing you your freaky and y'all haven't had sex in some time you was really getting tired of this you were bout ready to leave but you love stokeley a lot so it was hard about even thinking to break up wit him and the reason your very upset today was because it's y'all anniversary and this nigga still ain't home 🤦🏽‍♀️ it was now 11:47 pm at night in la and it was clear he will be here no time soon so you got out of bed went got a bag and started putting your stuff in it after 2 mins the door bust open wit a happy stokeley well was happy....

Ski : wtf are you doing??

Y/n: leaving stokeley

Ski: no tf your not I bet it's a dumb reason for wat y/n WHY???

Y/n:You wanna know why....WHY BC YOU ALWAYS COME HOME LATE YOU NEVER SPEND TIME WIT ANYMORE TODAY ARE ANNIVERSARY I BET YOU FORGOT THAT TO *your very emotional so you bust into tears*

Ski: I- baby look don't cry I been working on music and i didn't know you felt that way and Ofc I remembered are anniversary that's why I got this ...

Y/n: why are you getting on one knee?????

Ski: shush baby I wanna tell you make me the happiest person in the world and Ik I be out all night and don't spend as much time as I'm supposed to wit you but I promise when I'm out I'm always at the Studio working hard on music for many and my fan ofc but to have money to provide and make sure I can spoil and feed and take care of us and those nights I come in high or drunk I wanna apologize because Ik I shouldn't be coming like dat plz except my apology and y/n/ln (ln:last name) will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me ??

Y/n:OMG YES BAE I FORGIVE YOU I WOULD LOVE TO MARRY YOU !!!!

You put the ring on and mediately start kissing him it turns out to a full blown make out session and the nxt thing you knew you and stokeley was now in the bed the kiss got more intense and rough after kissing witch wat felt like forever ski went down to your neck leaving you hickeys all over and started going down and soon reached your thighs he looked up at you and that was for permission to ask if he could eat you out knowing you said yes he gave your thigh one last hickey and pulled your shorts to the side (you have no painties on)and licked your slit witch caused to go up your spine then he put his hole mouth and went to town you were a moaning mess he was like a professional after you came he unbuckled his pants he was no in his draws his dick print was huge you know he's huge you guys done it before you lost your virginity to him but tonight it was Godzilla he pulled mr.godzilla out his pants and you looked in shock he chuckled at your face he told you to get in all fours you did wat he said you got on all fours and he placed his tip neer your entrance and pushed in slowly you screamed bc you haven't felt ski in a longer time he grunted bc you were so tight and he did slow strokes at first then he went deeper and faster you were moaning and screaming his name about how good it felt your legs started shaking and you said you had to cum but ski told you to hold it you fingered yourself while he was going as fast as the flash on you pu**y you couldn't take it anymore and your released all over him he kept stroking they were sloppy bc of your cum and finally pulled out and cumed on your back you got off all fours and went to go clean yourself when you came back stokeley was knocked out in bed so you got under the covers and was about to go to sleep until you felt hands around your waist and only to here good night princess and in the morning unpack that bag you smiled and dozed offf to sleep .....

803 words I can onestly do better but it is 12 sum at night a bitch fingers are tired and I got school so yay hope you enjoy first dirty imagine 😉 but bye 💀