TWINS?!?

Doctor:it's a girl!!!!

You:OMG!!!

Doctor:Wait!!There's another one!!

Doctor:I need you to push again ok?

You:ok!

Doctor:1.2.3.puuuuuush!!

You: UHHHHHH!!😧😥😥😧😥

Jesse: Breath baby girl.

You:pheeew!!

Doctor:1.2.3.puuuuuush!!!

You push a few more times.

Doctor:I see the head! I need you to push 1 more time!

You:ok!

Doctor:1.2.3.puuuuuushh!

You:UHHHHHH!!!

Doctor:It's a boy!!!!

You:TWINS?!?

Doctor:yes!

You:Can I hold them and can their dad hold them?!

Doctor: Yes here you go!👶🏻👶🏻

The doctor hands you and Jesse the baby.Jesse gives you both the babies you held them and started to tear up.Jesse took a video and pictures for Instagram and musically.

Jesse: Can I name the boy and you name the girl?

You:ok. I'm gonna name her Monse.(Mon-Sae)(👈how you pernonse the name)

Jesse: Awwwhh thats a cute ass name but not as cute as yours.

You: AWWWHHH JESSE YOUR SOO CUTE!!

Jesse: I'm gonna name him either Ceasar or Ruben/Ruby.

The hospital gives you a stroller for twins with the baby carrier you put on the stroller and car.They also give you blankets and milk bottles and 1 pair of clothes for each and can't forget the toys. Jesse buckled up the babies in the baby carrier and helped you get in the car you both drove to BABIES'R'US.You bought cute clothes for the babies,some toys,A baby swing,A thing to feed your baby,Some milk powder,and two baby beds.

You both got home you carried the babies inside upstairs in the room.Jesse got the baby bed box and went upstairs and started to build them.We fed the babies milk.Jesse used the baby bottle for the boy.And you fed Monse from your breast.You and Jesse put the babies in their beds and they both fell asleep.

Jesse:Baby I still love you.But I have to say your breast grew sooooooooooo much more.And I was wondering if we could you know.

You:Jesse...I'm tired right now and also tired from pushing maybe tomorrow,ok baby?

Jesse:ok baby!

You both fell asleep.

Ok guys that's it for now comment some boy names or vote. Ceasar or Ruben/Ruby. comment some boy names if have any in mind and thank you!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️