|Nagging thoughts|

No ones POV

No ones POV

"Why were you so late?" Aizawa asks the three students, now entering the room, suspiciously.

"Sorry Deku was talking to some girl. Um. I'm not sure who it was." Uraraka trails off, going back to her seat along with the other two boys.

"What was her name Midoriya?" Aizawa asks, sipping his coffee.

"Um. Something like..uhh? Oh! Kanari-!" Izuku says but yelps when Aizawa spits out his coffee in shock.

"Sensei!" The class shouts, a few snickers here and there.

"Sensei? What's wrong?" Tsuyu asks, tilting her head.

"The name of that girl is Kanari Takeyama. She's a infamous Vigilante that goes by the name Black out. I've chased her for years....she's even better than me." Aizawa explains to the classroom of shocked students.

"Better that you Sensei?!" Kirishima yells.

"I wonder if she's hot?" Mineta asks Kaminari and they shrug.

"Anyways, about the USJ....."

Kanari's POV

"What a day!" I say, flipping onto my ripped blankets.

Today, I saved yet another mugger, ran away from All Might, helped Pop Step get away from the police, and helped Mr. Knuckle with the "drug" case. It's been a long day.

Tomorrow apparently is the USJ field trip for UA students. Are they going to Universal Studios Japan? I wonder...

I decided to grab some cheap sushi for dinner.

As I walked home the chilly wind made my hair flow back, giving me goosebumps from the sudden temperature change. I close my eyes, just feeling the gentle breeze on my fair skin, before walking to my home.

When I arrived, I had already eaten my Sushi. I decided to turn in early. I brushed my hair and teeth, slipping my clothes off and getting into the shower. I replace my old clothes with my pajamas and cuddle into my blankets.

I lay there, exhausted, but can't seem to fall asleep. Something keeps bugging me in the back of my mind. What is it? Is it that Midoriya kid? The USJ field trip? What the hell?

As more possibilities spill into my head, I end up falling asleep to the many thoughts entering my brain.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUTHORS NOTE:

Sry it's a short chapter today! Next chapter should be a bit longer so yep! We will see! Have a great day love y'all!

~✍️♥️~