Harry Styles smut imagine

I walked into the London streets as I make my way to the coffee shop.

I found my best friend Tom sitting on the corner, I walked towards him and sat down then we began to talk "Missed you as hell, where have you been?" Tom asked. "Well you know my education as well" I smiled as I ordered my milkshake.

After 2 hours of talking and having fun with Tom we made our way to the door suddenly I felt 2 hands on my waist as I found Harry Styles from One Direction geez my fav member. "Oh my god. Harry!!" I jumped in his arms as he hugged me tight. Well he aren't just my fav member, he's my good friend also, and I'm friends with the other lads too. "I missed you so much Amy!". "I missed you too oh gosh!" I hugged him again then his eyes were on Tom. "Uhm this is my best friend Tom, Tom this is Harry Styles from One Direction and my close friend." He smiled and said hi to him and I can say Harry wasn't that happy about him. "So do you have something to do tonight?" he asked. I shook my head. "So can you come to my home? I can pick you up at 8pm if you want to?" "Yes why not! I'll wait for you" I smiled , "Okay we'll have fun I'm sure" he winked at me and I giggled. I waved a bye to him and I get back home. It's 5pm so I went to take a shower, I let the soft water run down my body as I thought about Harry, I've always had feelings over him, I loved him so much but I couldn't tell him. I kept the feelings to myself.

I finished, I wrapped the towel around my body. I put in a little black dress that made my bum looks perfectly perfect, I wore my high heels and I curled my blonde hair then put some make up and a red lipstick. I stood in front of my mirror and I look so freaking hot.

It's already 8pm, I heard beeps from outside and I knew it was Harry, I walked to the car and got in.

"Wow you look so sexy" He said as his eyes traveled up and down my body. I smirked "So shall we go?" "Yes"

We arrived minutes later and we went out as he held my hand. We got in and I examined the home as well "Nice home" I admired as he smiled.

"Want a drink?" he asked. "Yes some beer" He nodded as he got us 2 glasses. We kept talking as drinking then he asked. "Who's that boy?" "My best friend Tom I tol you earlier" "Hmm" "Are you jealous?" I smirked. "Kind of?" I got shy and he couldn't take his eyes of me and that made me a little bit insecure. "You don't have a boyfriend right?" He asked then moved closer to me on the sofa as I nodded. "Would you change that?" he wishpered then kissed my cheek down to my neck leaving wet kisses and love bites as he sucked on my sweet spot. "You smell great Amy" he murmured between kisses, I ran my hand through his cool hair moaning his name.

He took off his shirt then he held me and walked to his room. "Me you in this bed." I giggled as he let my dress fall down and I covered my body. "Don't be shy, you're beautiful" I wasn't wearing a bra so he smirked at me and start sucking on my nipples. I moaned as he layed me down on bed and he got on top of me. "Do you want me?" he wishpered. "Y-yes! now" He smiled and he took off his pants and boxers. "Ready?" I nodded and I let my head down waiting for the perfect moment. He slides into me as he kissed me passionately to let me adjust his size. He began thrusting slowly "Harder please" He did as I said and he was driving me crazy. He hitted me in the right spots. "Fuck Harry!" I gasped. "I love the way you say my name babe" I was close. "I'm gonna cum Harry!!" "Hold on babe" I couldn't wait any longer, after some thrusts I could feel it hard. "Cum!" I cummed as I screamed his name. Our climax mixed together as he lay beside me holding me close to his chest. "I love you Harry, I had always loving you." "I love you more than you can imagine, would you like to be mine?" I nodded and he kissed my lips sweetly as we cuddled from a moment. Later I fell asleep on his arms feeling his love.

I hope you guys like this imagine <3