ᑎEᗯ ᗷᗩᑎᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ

Alfred had been longing and expecting to have a peaceful way to wake up on Saturday, as he did for the past two weeks. But not everyone gets what they want.. And so, his wake up call was rather different from the rest. You know those things you call lungs, yeah those, they got crushed and then exploded when someone decided to sit on his chest. He let out a groan and cracked a blue orb open, meeting a green gaze. "What the fuck Arthur...? It's early, I'm tired, and I need those organs you sat on the live..." He growled, opening both eyes, glaring daggers at the Brit through his blurry vision, where are his glasses?!

"He's awake!" A shout from behind Arthur was heard as the door flew open. "Get the- yeah. Get off him amigo, he needs his lungs to do this" Antonio came into Alfred's blurry view, Lovino following him from behind with something in his hands.

The weight on his chest finally lifted off of him, although sat on the foot of his bed. Alfred growled at Arthur as he snatched his glasses from his hands. He placed them on his nose, then turning his attention towards Lovino. In his hands were his guitar, or according to them his brother's. "What are you doing with Matthew's guitar?" He snapped, putting a scowl on his face.

Lovino blinked in confusion as he glanced to down the the instrument. "Who's Matthew? Isn't this yours?" He asked as he shoved it towards Antonio.

Alfred ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "He's my twin brother.." He grumbled and crossed his legs.

"Oh, did he come here with you?" Antonio asked in curiosity and sat on the other opposite side where Arthur sat.

"No he's in America.." Alfred mumbled quietly, then waving away any other questions. "Anyways, what's this all about?" He asked in annoyance, referring to his crush organs and guitar.

Arthur grinned and scooted closer to him, taking the guitar for the Spanish man and handed it over to him. "We wanted to hear you play" He informed as he crossed his legs as well.

Alfred rolled his eyes and gazed down at the guitar, rubbing off a smudge with his thumb. "I already told you I don't play..!" He exclaimed and shook his head at the three.

Lovino groaned, slapping his cheek rather harshly. "Stop lying, we heard you play yesterday!" He growled, then earning a punch on his side from Arthur.

"Don't hit him!" He scolded, then falling off of the bed from a punch in the gut from Antonio.

"Don't hit my Lovi!" He yelled with a huff, soon falling off as well when Lovnio punched his arm.

"Only I hit and abuse people here!" He shouted at them as a fight between the three began bicker and fight.

"HEY!" Alfred yelled over all of them, getting the attention he needed. "How do you know I play?" He asked in awe, his gaze falling back down to the instrument.

Arthur and Antonio flopped back down onto the foot of the bed as they grinned. "Lovino heard you playing outside, and we went to go see" Antonio replied, bringing the angry Italian down into the bed.

Arthur nodded and rubbed the nape of his neck sheepishly. "Yes, we opened the kitchen window to be sure it was you and," He paused and snapped his fingers. "Bingo"

Alfred mentally beat himself senseless at the answer, sighing in defeat. "Alright so I do play the guitar, why do you want me to play for you?" He asked as his gaze met Arthur's.

"We want you in our band. But we need to watch you play a solo, then with the whole band and..." Arthur explanation trailed off, intertwining their fingers. "We need to know what's wrong. We need to know why you're hiding so much from us"