I Kill Bad Man

BANG! BANG! "What was that" Hank Hillsays in a distressed voice "Oh shit we gotta run" Apu says to Homeless Homer "But I just got a cigarette " says Homeless Homer as they ran Dr Gru saw them "What's the matter my boo" as Dr Gru stutters Hank Hill called in his M.O.T.H force (It stands for Munchy Overlord The Handsome) and L.A.M.P force (It stands for Lucky Achievement Munchy Potheads) they are strong forces from the MLG gang and MLP gang the searched  far and wide for Apu and Homeless Homer Dr Gru was a hostage and his dog Scrapy-Doo. Once again they tried to kill Hank Hill as he sat on his throne made of pictures of cursed images and dorito packets Apu strikes back with his FN FNAR sniper rifle as he shot at Hank Hills legs and head he went in to a shock because the metal plate in his head made a ringing noises "Ahhahahaha my head" Says Hank Hill "Yay we got him" says Homeless Homer but he fell on top of Hank Hill and started to hit him and Hank Hill bled out and died but he was already dead because he was a zombie wearing a fake disguise made out of rubber and wood and Hank Hill jumps up and says "Bhahahahaha" as Homeless Homer got devoured as his gun fell out and shot Hank Hill again and again and again (Safety was of) Hank Hill took the bullets like it was nothing as his jaw fell Of he flew at Apu and ripped his leg of Apu ran he use the sniper as a walking stick.