Meet the team

I knew I couldn't just stand there weeping in my stained converse. Slowly my dark tears fell to the floor as I made my way to the living room. My large body collapsed onto my ripped leather sofa. I knew it was time. My body shook in fear as I picked up my classic black house phone to call "the team"

Shortly after this I heard three slow knocks at my creaky door. One by one they entered closing the lonely door behind them. It was time.

Kiki Venshelf was the first to join "the team" her terrifying bad looks and scary figure made me want to find out more. Her current job at pound land bores her so much that she usually doesn't show up. Her on and off "boyfriend" Chichi salad goes on frequent "business trips" so Kiki finds herself with a lot of free time on her wrinkled hands. The last time I spent time with her it involved bathing her cat choo choo in pure Nutella.

Not long after that mooshmarl Popings joined "the team" He's not the smartest British chap you'll ever meet! He often finds himself mistaking what you might find in a toilet for the tasty treat Nutella. I don't know why I would call him my "friend" I guess there's something about his bald spotty head, hairy back and feminine fashion sense that I find some what attractive.

Many weeks later Teddyrobolillbeer Robititi joined "the team" This 14 year old boy doesn't quite know what he's doing with his life. He spends all day reading fan fiction on tumblr, knitting clothes for dead cats he finds on the street and taking bubble baths with his old wrinkled friend.

The last person to complete"the team" is of course me! I'm the founder of this crazed group of nut heads. I'm a 20 year old geek living in a cheap dusty home near London. I like to spend my time staring out my filthy window watching tramps walk by. My messy hair, fat body and cheap clothing don't seem to attract anyone. This is me.

This is "the team"