The Meeting

Charlie's View

This was it; I was only one day away from meeting my best friend, Sophie Williams. We met at high school and then we each went to different places after college. We had such great memories and we were going to repeat these old days again.

I just can't believe that tomorrow I am going to pick her up from her hotel then bring her over here to the castle where there will be a great surprise party for her. This party is all because she just got the highest diploma in her job. The party is at the castle where I have invited all of our friends from the old days. After the party Sophie and I will have a great best friend time, we get to talk about everything that has changed since we left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"good morning"

"good morning? You must mean great morning" I said back to my servant

I got dressed so fast, and I went down to make sure that everything was ready for the party

"princess charlie, the cake is done, tables are set, floors are shining, and your limo is ready"

" thank you very much, silvia, i will be down in just a minute"

so i got in the limo, you know i am just going to skip that part, because the traffic was so long.

so there i am, in front of "victoria palace hotel", and i could see Sophie standing in the corner doing nothing but texting , just like always. just one thing was different about her, she had a wrapper around her nose. i am guessing she got a nose job or something.well i guess that is one question to ask her later.

the guards went out of the limo and they got her in, she saw me and squealed so hard that my ears still hurt. we spent the whole ride talking about how we missed each other, though none of us brought anything new, we didn't talk about our current lives yet.

so here we were, in front of the palace, i just texted silvia and told her were outside, this had to be so perfect. so the gates opened and just as they did people just jumped out of absolutely out of no where

"SURPRISE"

she was so pleased by this party that, i was almost deaf. we talked with old friends, that came from all over the world just to celebrate this great moment with us. we had so much fun and it did feel like the old days, we talked, sang, and danced our feet of. it was the best day. at the end of the party i gave sophie her big present from all of us, we all gave in a part of the money and bought her an ipad 13, and at this moment we were all deaf for a moment.

after the party sophie and i just ate all the leftover cake, and we stayed up all night talking about our past lives. i told her about my husband Tomas Parker, and our kids, a one year twin boy and girl, named Marco and Giovanna. and t i told her that i am 4 months pregnant in the second girl and i am naming her jana. i showed her family pictures in our album.

"omg, that is such a happy family"

"yeah...."

it was really hard to tell her that tomas and got divorced just this past month, i mean i didn't want to turn this happy night to a sad night, i didn't want to start tearing up.

"where is tomas, any way"

"well you see...."

i couldn't keep it in any more, so i just blurted it out.