Mother loads of alarms

Listening to:

Lost boys- Ruth B

Adventure of a lifetime- Coldplay

Lela's p.o.v

10:00 am

"1 more minute" I repeat over and over .

12:00 am

"Lela wake up you've slept already for a long time, wake up" my mother repeats .

She pulls my covers off of me...

"Fine I'm up , I'm up " I say .

"Well there's no milk go get milk"my mother say.

"Ok, thanks for drinking my milk" I say loudly to her.

In less then 10 minutes, I'm out of the house.

I put the keys in the ignition... And give my car life

Even though it is like 100 years old and

Next thing you know smoke starts coming out of the hood.

"Why,why today (it is just my luck)" I whisper.

I walk back to the house and scream

"Mom the stupid car is smoking up like it wants to die .... can I take your car? ".

"Yes, take it... Be careful"she yells back .

I go back outside and I'm out of the driveway in seconds.

I love my mom, she just wakes me up while I am having a nice rest from the party at Julie's... Yes, I know what your thinking did I get drunk and come home in the middle of the night... Yes, yes I did. She was waiting for me like a villain sitting in a chair with our dog Jax petting him like a fucking cat. So I walk in (stumbling but trying to keep my cool)  ... She tells me to sit down, so I do. All I am going to tell you is never get in trouble with that woman.

So I turn into the parking lot at twenty-four and get out of my car... And walk in.
--------------------------------/------------- 

Hey y'all wassup... It's your writer Mia ... So Okay guys I know this is short but the next chapter is going to be good it has action. This is the edited version I wrote this first chapter a year ago and published it. I don't know what I was thinking.

#BADDAY

Keep reading please !!!