Chapter 4 : Final Night

Timeskip a month or some shit

You had gotten closer to Lena, not only as a friend, but a lover. School finally ended and you were finished with everything. You and Lena 'Are the cutest couple', deemed that by Lena's online friends.

Lena walked into the lounge with a sad look on her face.

"Luv?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Okay, sit down with me."

She sat down next to you.

"Today...I got a call. I'm moving away......."

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to the military. To learn how to be the pilot. And I have to leave you behind."

You looked down at your feet and then stared at her.

"Well. If your going to become a pilot, I bet your gonna be the best ever."

"In the world?"

"In the world."

"But what if I don't see you again?"

"Don't worry Lena. I'll visit you. Whether it be in a crowd or just me and you."

"Thanks."

She leaned over to you and kissed you.

"Well. Let's make my final day with my favourite person in the entire world a good day? Yeah?"

"Yeah."

She smiled and hugged you.

"Oh and Lena,"

"Yes?"

"I'm paying."

"Stop paying for stuff!" She giggled while playfully punching you.

"Hey, I'm the gentleman here."

You and her doubled over in laughter and wiped happy tears away.

"This is why I love you, Y/N."

She smiled and started playing with your hair.

"Hey. Stop! That tickles!"

She giggled and kept doing it. You jumped back but she leaned forward and kept tickling you.

"Stop tha— ah!"

She stopped and laughed at your helplessness. She laid on your chest and pulled out her phone. She began kicking her legs up in the air slowly.

You grabbed her and got up, lifting her up with you.

"Hey!"

You smiled and threw her back onto the couch.

"Ow."

She giggled and took your seat as she played games on her phone. You walked into the kitchen and began some tea for you and Lena.

You walked out with two steaming hot tea's. You handed one to Lena, who had a huge smile on her face. You sat down with yours.

A sudden yelp was heard next to you as Lena put down her cup and held her tongue.

"Oh yeah, it's hot by the way."

"Y/N! You ass!"

"Welp, there was steam. Thought you noticed it."

She gives that adorable angry stare and put down the cup. She slowly drank it throughout the hour.

3 Hours Later

You and Lena walked out the front door. You called an taxi and whispered the driver you destination since you wanted it to be a surprise.

When you were about to arrive, you told Lena to cover her eyes and the car pulled into the Ice Skating Rink parking lot. You guided her out of the vehicle and paid the driver.

"Alright, open your eyes!"

She opened them and gasped. "Woah! I've never been ice skating before!"

"I have, I can teach ya."

She smiled and kissed you. She grabbed your hand and dragged you into the building like that time in the mall. She excitedly jumped around while you paid. She ran into the rink and shoved on the skates.

You did the same and you both went to the edge of the ice.

"Alright. Now, don't try to run or walk to gather speed, cause that shit ain't gonna get you nowhere."

You then explained the basics of skating and safety, then you and Lena slowly made your way into the ice. She attempted but fell on her backside.

"Ow."

"Hah. You okay?"

"Yep, I'm fine."

She got up with your help and continued rookie skating. You skidded past her in a drift motion waving and spinning on the way past. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"How the hell?!"

"Time, practise, and experience Lena. Time, practise, and experience."

People raced past Lena and you while doing tricks and going low to the ground. Lena eventually got the hang of it.

"Easy, right?"

"Yep. Thanks for taking me here Y/N. I love it."

"No problem. It's the best place around. I thought I'd make our last day special together."

She smiled and kissed you again quickly. She then began skating around, trying not to fall over.

10 minutes later

"Woah woah AH!"

Lena fell over once more trying to get out of the rink. You laughed at her clumsiness and helped her up.

"You need to stop falling over."

"You need to stop laughing at me."

You laughed and lead her over to the cafe that sat across from the rink. You took off your skates and rest them under your seats.

You walked up and ordered the food. Lena got chicken nuggets while you got a (pizza preference) pizza.

They served the food and walked back to the kitchen. The food was good for a cafe. You and Lena talked about stuff while eating.

Eventually it was 8:45 when you got home. Lena and you shuffled to the bed. Lena looked like she had an idea. Lena gave you a small evil smile. She then began unclothing. She smiled again.

"Cmon."

You realised what was going on and complied.
Let's just say your night got a little more fun.