My best friend Fire Whiskey

"Harry. Stupid, stupid harry and don't get me started on Ginny that silly girl..." I mumbled to myself.

Look at me I thought my life has been destroyed because of that stupid war, because of them. I'm sitting here in my house unshaved with nothing but a run down old chair to sit on and a dirty stained fridge full of fire whiskey to skull. Ginny was once my little sister, my little baby sister that I used to love until she took my best friend and with him betrayed.....Hermione.

Three months ago was the war of Hogwarts...

"Harry!!!" I scream as a part of the ceiling was heading towards him.

He swerved out the way and then screamed out "Ron help Hermione!!!".

I turned around and watched horrified as she was being chased by Nagini. By this point Harry was being chased by a death eater and hr was heading in Hermione's direction. He called his broom stick and was practically right next to Hermione, he could've quickly grabbed her but instead he flew up in the air and left her there to die. I ran to her but it was to late Nagini's venom had reached her heart and that was when I looked back to see harry fly down and pick up my sister Ginny and leave us there.

From that day on I have hated Harry and Ginny Potter along with all there good for nothing Children.

And that's why I'm here sitting in this dump to this very day with my best friend fire whiskey.