Disaster

Violet's P.O.V

After asking for my papers and crap, I headed into the corridors to find my locker. I was walking with my head down when I bumped into a chest and fell to the floor. Looking up, I found myself looking at a bimbo? I think so.

She had blonde hair, blue eyes, tight clothes on, and reeked off werewolf and expensive perfume. "Watch it, freak," she said, disgust plain in her eyes as she looked down at me. Nodding, my head I got up and tried to walk around her.

"The Emo freak's mute," she asked. Ignoring her I tried to turn around but I was pushed to the floor.

"Little Emo's clumsy, eh?" Keeping a straight face I got up and just glared at her. My eyes probably glowing, my sharp black nails slicing through my skin as I had my fists clenched.

"What's the little Emo gonna do," she taunted me chewing bubble gum seriously loud.

"I suggest you leave her alone," a voice said. Looking up I saw she was a Emo girl with neon green colored hair. She was also Fae, I could smell it on her.

"Stay out of this, Yeul."

Yeul snorted, "Yeah right. I believe your boyfriend, Neal is waiting for you. Oops never mind, he's swallowing your sister's face," she said glancing ahead of her.

The blonde bimbo looked back and let out a shreak before storming over to her boyfriend. Yeul glanced at me, grabbed my wrist, and jogged down to another hallway. Having no choice but to follow her, I did just that. When she slowed down we came face to face with the Emo group.

"Everyone this is......" Yeul looked at me. I handed her the note with my name on it, "Violet Evermore," she finished. Smiling I nod at her and look at back at the group.

"Violet this is Slayter -she points to the one with black and red hair-, Arch -she points to a dude with reddish brown hair-, Harvana -she points to a girl with black and purple hair-, Cauis -she points to a dude with purple hair so dark it almost looks black- and this is Blade -she says pointing to my mate-. He looks up at me and I look up to meet his eyes. "Mine," he growls.

My eyes widen and me, being the idiot I am, I just stare at him with my mouth open.

I have to tell them......