1. Fun

I was in my first-period class when we heard the fire alarm, but we already that practice last week, this one could be really fire, everyone looked so scared but two latinas girls were laughing and texting. Idiots. The teacher stopped talking about Obama and told us to go out of the class fast but don't run, I grabbed my backpack, even I thinking run is more efficient to survive I was walking,

Out of school, we see the others students and teachers, the students the majority was talking and asking what happened. The girl next to me was saying to her math teacher that she needs to finish his assignment in this period or she will get a D, oh, right, the report card is coming tomorrow. The teacher just said: you had time last week. She opened her mouth as an 'o', I was trying not to laugh when I heard someone screamed "smoke!", when I look to school again I didn't see the fire but a lot of smoke.

"Where are Mr. Johnson's class?" "In the gym?" "Oh my gosh! My sister is in this class!" "Are they okay?" "How I will know" Teachers and some of the students were missing Mr. Johnson's class, he is the PE teacher.

10 minutes passed since the teachers started looking for Mr. Johnson's class, Mr. Johnson is also called Mr. J. He is nice, I had his class last year and I almost failed but he told me "girl, you just need run and the assignments, so do it before the report come, be fast" and I did, I got an A, he didn't care he just doesn't want anyone to fail his class.

After 15 minutes I see a group of students coming from the smoke. The one helping Mr. J to stand up is a football player and the other is the guy from my draw class, Mr. J is coughing a lot. Everyone ran to them and asks what happened and I see that the left hand of the guy from my draw class is bleeding. They were coughing and sitting on the floor, my history teacher, Mr. Oniel, goes and take Mr. J arm and tell the guy to take care of his hand. I took my water bottle and the extra shirt of my backpack, as I thought the water had still ice so I put it on my shirt and I gave to him.

- Here, it's ice

- Hun? Thanks...

- I-Is everyone here? Couff... - Mr. J asks

- Yeah, we were looking for you guys, the firefighters are almost here - Mr. Oniel said - why is this student's hand bleeding?

- An? Ah! He broke the window of the gym's door to open it. He was fast and smart. - he starts coughing again - A lot of smoke there! Hey kid - he touches the guy's arm - Thanks for think fast and do something.

I heard the sirens of the firefighters, gosh, they took so long, the fun fact about it is I can't see any fire, just a big cloud of smoke that is coming to us.

- Hey... Thanks again for the ice - said the guy-hero to me

- Welco... Ah! -I remembered I had put band-aids in my backpack last weekend, I sit on the floor looking for it in my bag while he watches me - ah... here! You may need those - I said giving to him a big and normal band-aid, they were my little cousin's so they were Batman band-aids

- Thanks again, and my hand will be fine. But will take those

- Welcome

"Rick Robinson? Do someone where Rick Robinson is?"

- He is in my class, what happened? He is right here... Rick? - said Mr. J standing up

"He needs talk with the principal!" said the security guard, okay, if the security guard says a student needs to talk with the principal, the guy is a big trouble

"And who broke the window?"

- That is was me - said the hero with the red hand

"You come with me. And if anyone sees Rick Robinson tell him he needs to go to the principal to talk. Come on boy" the guard came to next to the hero guy

- Am I in trouble?

"yes"

- Bullshit

"language"

I was trying to hide my smile when the boy stood and started walk with the guard, but he got me desperate when he looked to me and in his right hand he showed the Batman's band-aids and smiled. My heart didn't stop or skipped a bet, I just smiled because what a day and for the time is still the second period.

"well this week will be fun" said one of the latinas girls who were laughing when the fire alarm started

Yeah, that will be a fun week.