Here it comes

I am now in fourth grade, this is where things got tough. It was the first day of school. I nervously walked on the bus and took a seat next to the driver to prevent getting picked on. As soon as I opened the school doors, my life changed forever. At lunch, this group of kids came up to me, snatched my food out of my hands and through it in the garbage. They then grabbed me by my shirt and dragged me outside. I was beat to the ground. I asked as I was whimpering and crying under my breath and said "why do you do this?" And the reason they threw my food out of my hands is because they thought that I would throw up everything I eat, I denied it as tears fell on the cold hard ground. They continued to bully and beat me, as they didn't believe a word I said. I got locked in the janitors closet and missed my bus. I ran home crying. I snuck into the bathroom and got my moms makeup to cover the bruises on my face and body. I then ran to my room and began to sob. I felt as if my life was corrupting. I looked in the mirror and saw a girl who was sick. I started dancing. When I danced, it was almost as if I forgot about everything. I was in my own world with no one else and it helped me escape. I would put on my radio and start dancing to slow and sad songs to relive stress. I would dance for hours. I called my grandpa every Sunday and he would take me to the forest by my house. He took me to this beautiful tree, full of flowers as blue as the ocean. It stood tall and strong over my tiny body. I admired it. Right beside it was a cherry tree, and we would pick cherries to bring back home. We did that every Sunday. It was a tradition. My grandpa was my hero. My grandpa meant everything to me and he made my heart full of love and happiness. Without him and dance, I would've never been here today.