chapter 1

the story begin about young girl name zena. Zena is born in simple family and  very caring family. Her life is very simple.  Everyday she wake up early and help mom and dad  at farm around one hour , then she ready to go to college. Everyday after finish all farm jobs,she ready to go to college but before that she stop at bakery store to buy some bread for breakfast . when at college she like to be alone and study hard but today she feel sick, very hot and cold. Most of her time she fall asleep.Then, she ask permission to go back home and after back home, she go to her room and sleep until night.

That night,around 11pm, her room full with white light and some little creature with wings appear but zena still fall asleep cause of her sickness,fever. The creature use magic spell and zena floating in the air and move to the light. Zena move to other world call cenxia. The creature whisper to themself and slowly put zena at small wood house.

In 6.00 in morning, zena wake up in  sickness all gone. She open her eyes and shock she not in her room. She trying remember and she was sleep on her bed. Zena move from bed and look around. It empty  wood house with small kitchen and a lot  food for cook at that kitchen and around house full of flower. She try to go outside but she hungry.She go to kitchen cook some food and eat.

Then she wash her face and clean herself and put some flower at her hair. After ready and pack some food, she go outside. She look around and found out that she in some wood..she trying to take walk a bit but some little creature with wing appear.she shock and move back and back. Little creature start to speak and tell her name is xin. 

Zena stop and ask "where am i?". 

Xin answer: "Hello Zena,i'm Xin and i'm your fairy. I will help you and stay beside you"

Zena ask again:"how i can be here,i remember that i sleep in my room because i sick"

Xin answer:" me and my friend bring you to here while you sleep. The Queen ask us to bring you. You will meet her later. Zena, now you are in cenxia, the other world,that human think it just a fantasy. you will be fine."

Zena ask:"xin,how about my family ? "

xin answer: "in cenxia, time is stop after we bring you here.That mean, if you back to your world, you still sleep like what you remember.

Zena answer: very well xin. Why Queen bring me here?

Xin ask: I don't know, i just do what queen ask.

Zena and fairy xin start  their journey to Queen.