The Boss

The Boss POV

What the heck is their problem? I’m paying them enough for their jobs, they even received rewards and benefits from my company but then why are they so useless?!

“Freya, call Mr. Madrid Head of Sales Department and ask him to bring his report with him. ASAP” I ordered my secretary through the intercom.

“N-noted S-sir” She replied nervously. She’s always like that.

After 5 minutes my secretary knocked and went in. “S-sir Mr. M-Madrid is h-here.”

“Ok. Let him in.” with pokerfaced expression.

The moment he came in he started to talk.

“Good Aft—“

“What the hell happened!? Bakit bumaba ang sales natin this week? Are you even doing your work? Or you are just slacking your ass in your office?” I said cutting him off.

I may be a cold person and a man with few words but don’t try my temper.

“Sir, we are sorry for this matter. Our team is doing our best just to heightened our sales but the L Company took the spotlight form us”

“You must be sorry. Im not paying you just to have this kind of report. Anyway, I heard you are f*cking one of my employees specifically YOUR Assistant? Is that true Mr. Madrid”

He looked shocked with what I said. Oh come on! I was not born yesterday and I have my eyes to all of you. You cannot just hide from me.

“N-no S-sir. O-ofcourse Not.” He said stuttering. LIAR.

“Is that why you are so inefficient this past few months?” I said with gritted teeth.

“No Sir”

“I will repeat my question Mr. Madrid. Are you hooking one of my employees? You better tell me the truth or else..”

“or else what sir? I am a single man. It is just normal for me to fell in love. And YES I am hooking up one of your employees but its not my assistant but YOUR SECRETARY”

“Very well said Mr. Madrid. Can I have your report now?” I said satisfied by what he said. But Im not yet done.

“Here sir. Thank you for understanding” huh! No my dear, Im not yet done with you.
He handed me the pile of their report. After giving it to me he remained standing in front of my desk.

“You may go.”

“Thank you so much Sir”

“And before you go out. Pack your things and bring my secretary with you. YOU ARE BOTH FIRED”

“B-but S-sir”

“Don’t make me repeat what I’ve said Mr. Madrid. I thought you have clearly understand my rules. Go out from my office NOW”

That is why I hate office romance. That will just distract you. Tss.

Since I don’t have my secretary I personally phoned the HR Manager.

“Good afternoon Sir. What can I do for you?”

“Look for a new secretary and a new sales manager. ASAP. For my secretary preferably female but with unpleasant looks but with excellent attitude and capabilities.”

“Noted Sir.”

I dropped the call and continued signing and analyzing all the reports and papers in my table.

Everyday is a tiring day! F*ck them all they are all useless. I have to release it later night.

-------------

The Secretary POV

"Ms. Sadia, where is my coffee?!" Narinig ko sa intercom ko na vonnected kay Sir Velasquez, boss ko. Ang aga aga highblood na naman.

"Coming up, Sir" mahinahon kong sagot.

After preparing his black brewed coffee pumasok na ako sa office niya then nilapag yun sa table niya.

"Anything else Sir?" Mejo pabebe baka kasi madamay pa ako sa init ng ulo niya.

"Nothing, I'll just call you if I need you" he said that without looking. So without further a do I went out of his office and sat on my designated chair.

Mr. Velasquez is the owner of VL Print Inc., a publishing company. 10 years na tong company pero di pa din ganoon ka boom. Well lets just say nasa middle class of business. I've been working here for 8 months. Unfortunately, O found out that my boss is a pain in the ass. Normal lang naman yung may pile of works kang gagawin pero yung aside from your designated work eh slasher ka pa meaning I do other unrelated works. Hep! Wag kang green. Di ka kapatid ni Shrek. I have never done that. Eww. Lalo na sakanya. 40 years old na siya no. Kaedad ng tatay ko. So balik tayo, I applied for HR position but..

Flashback....