go commit yeet

Yo whaddup, I'm Rain, I'm 16, and I never knew how to be freaking good at life.

But seriously, on to the important details.

So there was me, minding my own shit when this huge blackout cut off my progress in my video game, and so of course, I rage quit and broke my controller in half.

Then all of a sudden a huge lightning bolt struck my antenna and it traveled all the way down to my electric appliances, and I was unfortunately holding into one right now.

Yep. I got electrocuted. By a broken piece of electric-charged plastic. And then I blacked out.

Now I'm awake, but something seems off now.

Why am I outside when I was clearly in my living room?

Why are there pixels floating around like they own the place?

Why is Hatsune Miku staring directly into my direction?

Wait... nani?

Hatsune the effing Miku?

Wasn't she like... some sort of a synthesizer? What was it called... Voca... Voca... Vocaloid?

How is it that she is standing there, by a lamppost, in the material plane, all flesh and bone, when she's never even supposed to in the first place?

Unless...

I did the fanfiction thing.

Rats.

But being the idiotic psychopath I was, all I muttered to her was,

"Yeet."

end chapter