Chapter One

I am anxious to post this but... Here I go... HFJDOGW

The road laid before him like a black tarmac ribbon; however, one that had been eroded over a period of time. A white line ran down the centre of the road, unbroken and fresh compared to the cracked concrete. Swiftly, he perambulated down the ill-lighted lane. His sneakers trudged heavily in the mud beneath him as he continues his journey. He rotated into a pitch-black alleyway.

Yoongi made his way out of the alleyway and discovered an unescorted park. The greenery was already charcoal and two dimensional; the dark grey path dissolved into the night sky. The trees gently danced with the wind like a ballerina, making a peaceful rustling sound. He dragged his feet heavily across the concrete and up to the immense gate, then pushed it open. The sky above him turned grey, a negative image of the day time beauty had appeared, midnight blue with dark, gloomy clouds swirled like spilled black ink in water. When its day the clouds were so brilliant, pure white. Yoongi looked up at the sky as it began to pour down. The rain came down like bullets, the gusting wind carrying them like wild vortices one moment and diagonal sheets the next. It trickles down Yoongi's face as a thick layer.

The rain didn't bother him. It foreshadowed his mood; he felt sad, lifeless, lonely. He didn't quite know why he was feeling this way. It was strange; too familiar yet too strange. He was like a hallow shell of a man, nothing inside. His soul was dark, where was the light that was shining on his soul? The brightness inside of him seemed to be gulped by something dark. No, it would be wrong to say it's dark - it is empty, nothing else other than that.

He walked towards the rubber swing seat that was hanging by rusty metal linked chains. He sat down, not caring that the seat was wet, holding onto the chain as his feet elevated off the soft tarmac, swinging back and forth gently with the wind. The chains squeaked as they moved back and forth with Yoongi's movements. His grip on the chains turned his hands red with pain, however, he couldn't feel the soreness.

Yoongi looked up at the dark sky. He realised that it was almost a full moon as the moon shone bright in the dark negative sky. He hated it when it was a full moon, it was the time that he would change into a large beast covered in fur that would destroy anything in a matter of seconds. It's the reason why he had no friends at all, because of what he becomes. Once he gains trust with a 'friend' and tells them what he is truly like, they flee in terror. They were only fake, if they were real they would've stayed no matter what. All Yoongi ever wanted was a true friend that would stay by him even if he is a beast that could kill them in the most brutal way possible. However, when he turns, he felt invincible; like nothing could hurt him.

He sighed heavily before standing up, his sneakers sinking slightly into the soft tarmac. He began walking back to his home, his head hanging low. His pace was like a turtle, slow and steady. Yoongi sighed; just like his walking, it was slow. His breath fluctuated through the cold air like a birds wings, filled with disappointment and sadness. His eyes became glazed with a glassy layer of tears in frustration. His sadness was like the roots of a tree, so deep and thick that it had grown into every inch of his body and choked the hope out of his heart. It felt like it was killing him. Even though he was a werewolf he still felt like a human, he felt all the emotions; that's what people didn't seem to understand.

As he continues to walk, he imagined a paradise taking over his miserable life. He pictured a beautiful waterfall covered in plants and the sun shining bright in the sky, illuminating everything the light touched and beaming on his pale, soft skin. The water in the river flowed over the rocks, cascading further down into a large lake.

Suddenly, he was brought back to the dark reality as he was trudging across a road. A car's light was shining bright on his small figure. His lungs was getting intoxicated by the fumes that floated in the air from the exhaust; it was thick and suffocating. He glanced towards the car, not caring if he was in the way. He took his time to cross the broken road, looking at the ground. Suddenly, he felt two hands on his back, pushing him forwards forcefully. Was someone trying to prevent him from getting in a hit by the car? Or was the car driver the one pushing him to move him out of the way? He heard the person mumbling "get out the f*cking way before I run you over". And from that, Yoongi could confirm that it was the driver pushing him.

He got back onto the pavement and he heard the car engine splutter to life, roaring like a lion. When he looked back at the road, he saw the driver has sped off already; how impatient. The wind began howling, a storm brewing. He started picking up his pace to get home quicker, not wanting to get caught up in the storm.

Once he arrived on his block, he heard a weird sound. It sound like heavy breathing or the sound of oxygen being passed through metal pipes. To those who know the sound, it would bring hope and wonder. Yoongi went to explore the sound, going through a few alleyways before bumping into a young girl. She fell backwards onto the floor and he looked down at her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" She replied with some sass. He put his hand out for her and she grabbed it, pulling herself off the floor. "What are you doing out this late? It isn't safe" He said to her, he had a little worry in his voice even though he didn't know her. She took a while to reply "I just returned from my trip". She was suspicious, and it intrigued him. "I got to go now. It was nice meeting you" She said softly as she started walking away. Yoongi wanted to know her name before she got too far away. However, she had already disappeared out of his view. He sighed and walked home.