Chapter3: ONE WAY OUT (short)

~Namjoon~

I watch my girlfriend body bleed out slowly....

"N-namj...oo..." she gagged holding her stomach.  We both laid in my bed after having sex. I never told her it would be her last but I snapped......it was my fault u caused all of this.....I gripped the knife......

I slowly got up and she gripped my hand a tear fell down my cheek but I didn't look back......her grip loosened.......

I walked out my room,down the stairs,seeing my little sister dead body....her eyes still open....I got on my knees and closed her eyes.....I then jabbed the knife in her head again....over and over again.....

I blacked out.....

I woke up in my car...I crashed into the tree.....

I had a flashback of me driving fast getting away from everything. I crawled out the car I was bleeding but I didn't care....I walked to a cliff.....

"You did this namjoon....now that you know ....let me in..." she whispered in my ear........

My vision was blurred by the tears........

I held out my hands and leaned and fell but there were rocks at the bottom....

I thought I with my family.......they didn't own me.....she didn't go away.....

"You thought that was your way out....."she laughed..."Im now apart of u...u do my bidding...the only way to break it is to kill another person....nobody u like and get them to make a contract with you and then after that I take over....number one rule....No falling in love!!!!"

~

Yoongi walked by me in the hallway....'can't catch feelings...' he had his head down which make him cutier.....

I felt him grab my arm my heart beat fast....I turned around and he had tears in his eyes...

And those words I had an advantage....

He sniffed...."C-can we talk.....I-in private? "

He so cute when his face puff out like that....