Unanswered Questions on Supernatural *spoilers*

There's only a few that I can think of right now, but here. I've only seen a few episodes of season 9, so bear with me. P.S. I freaking love the show, it's in my username. I am in no way hating on my favorite show whatsoever, but here's some things I thought about.

1. What the hell happened to all the Leviathan? Suddenly, they're no problem after season 7, even though they're still on earth. They're the most dangerous monsters, and even though Dick is gone, they should still be a huge ass threat.

2. What happened to exorcising demons instead of stabbing the living body they're possessing? I personally liked when Sam and Dean saved or tried to save human bodies. They're not always in a rush.

3. Why kill off Jo?!?! Or why did people hate her? She, in my opinion, was a levelheaded female character who didn't do anything to make people hate her, except she liked Dean. Who wouldn't like Dean, though?

4. Sam is always always so broken and I know he's gone through a lot but he's never okay. Ever.

5. Nobody recognizes the boys after their doppelgangers killed hundreds of people. I understand what's his name cleared them in season 3? But after that, their names weren't cleared; people should be hunting them down.

6. Going back to question 1, Dick poisoned all that sugar so sugar food should still be making people lethargic. Never mentioned what happened with sucrocorp. I'm suspecting it crashed when Dick 'died', but it was practically the largest sugar producer in the US.

7. What was the point of Amelia... (personal opinion). 

8. John is never mentioned, ever.

That's it for now, holmes. There may be another 'chapter'. Thanks for putting up with me!